Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, i think i found the cause of my problems...
during reno, the electric circuits were not done properly .. thus the problem of clinging on to the higher speeds...

Last edited:

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
I am out of my wits already ...

Main plug PL1800E (non passthru) at Living room where the main router is. Router is Asus AC87U

18578158110_a1040443d9_z.jpg

2nd Router at children room. Asus AC68U AP mode connect to the PL1800E (non-passthru)

18578100818_ed409ed975_z.jpg

Last plug (passthru) 1800 at Master bedroom, connect to laptop.

Bedroom speedtest:
4429880177.png

The last time when your engineer was at my place, we tested only at the living room area and the speed is around 60mbps down, 90mbps up. (speedtest average)
However, it seems that although within the same HDB flat, the distance is causing the signal to drop drastically...

Any other means to improve?

Ruffruff

PM me a number where I can reach you and I will have our staff come over to take a look.

Sineoji

Reaction score
I got a problem with my sineoji plug...

I have got 1 plug connected to my laptop in the living room and a wireless inside my bedroom. And I usually power off the one in the living room and power on only when I need to use my laptop. Whereas the one in the bedroom is always on. I cant get both plugs working at the same time. If I power on the one in the living, it is not able to connect to internet. I got to switch off the one in the bedroom, do a sync for the one in the living room then I am able to use it. I would then power on the bedroom but now the bedroom didn't get any internet connections. Only wireless is lighted up.

Pls help

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score

I have got 1 plug connected to my laptop in the living room and a wireless inside my bedroom. And I usually power off the one in the living room and power on only when I need to use my laptop. Whereas the one in the bedroom is always on. I cant get both plugs working at the same time. If I power on the one in the living, it is not able to connect to internet. I got to switch off the one in the bedroom, do a sync for the one in the living room then I am able to use it. I would then power on the bedroom but now the bedroom didn't get any internet connections. Only wireless is lighted up.

Pls help

ashleybono2001,

PM me a number where I can reach you to assist you right away.

Sineoji

Megadeth07

Reaction score
hi Sineoji,

my setup:-
singtel 500Mbps fibre
2 x PL600EG (1 in living room, 1 in study room)
1 x PL500EW (in MBR)

1) in my study room, i'm only getting speedtest of 182Mbps, is this normal?

2) in my MBR, i'm getting speedtest of 54Mbps via LAN, is this normal?

please advise if the performance can be further improved?
TIA!

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
hi Sineoji,

my setup:-
singtel 500Mbps fibre
2 x PL600EG (1 in living room, 1 in study room)
1 x PL500EW (in MBR)

1) in my study room, i'm only getting speedtest of 182Mbps, is this normal?

2) in my MBR, i'm getting speedtest of 54Mbps via LAN, is this normal?

please advise if the performance can be further improved?
TIA!

Megadeth07,

Looking at your results, the study room with that numbers is good. However when it comes to MBR, numbers are way lower.

Are there multiple appliances or extension strip next to the homeplug in the MBR?

If there isn't, then it might be the path where the electrical lines from your MBR to your living hall.

I am curious to measure that speed from your MBR with the pair of 1800 mbps Homeplug and determine what speed we are achieving. May know which district are you located ?

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score

Pls help

Dear ashleybono2001

Our staff has contacted you to assist you in the pairing. Everything works well.

Thank you for using Sineoji HomePlug Powerline.

Sineoji

Megadeth07

Reaction score
Megadeth07,

Looking at your results, the study room with that numbers is good. However when it comes to MBR, numbers are way lower.

Are there multiple appliances or extension strip next to the homeplug in the MBR?

If there isn't, then it might be the path where the electrical lines from your MBR to your living hall.

I am curious to measure that speed from your MBR with the pair of 1800 mbps Homeplug and determine what speed we are achieving. May know which district are you located ?

Sineoji

Hi Sineoji, for my MBR, it's just 2 power points on the wall, and the other point is used for a fan. The PL500EW is plugged directly into the wall point.
I'm located in bt panjang. Thanks.

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Sineoji, for my MBR, it's just 2 power points on the wall, and the other point is used for a fan. The PL500EW is plugged directly into the wall point.
I'm located in bt panjang. Thanks.

Megadeth07

The wall sockets on the MBR, are they original wall sockets from the developer or is an add on or renovated by a contractor?

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
They are original wall sockets by hdb.

Megadeth07,

If it is the original wall sockets by from housing developer, it might the resistance between the electrical path from your MBR to the Living Hall. Can you relocate to another socket in the MBR and measure what are the results ?

Sineoji

Megadeth07

Reaction score
Megadeth07,

If it is the original wall sockets by from housing developer, it might the resistance between the electrical path from your MBR to the Living Hall. Can you relocate to another socket in the MBR and measure what are the results ?

Sineoji
Sineoji,

here is the result of the PL500EW:-

1) relocate to another wall socket in the MBR

2) relocate to another wall socket in the living room (also original socket)

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Sineoji,

here is the result of the PL500EW:-

1) relocate to another wall socket in the MBR

2) relocate to another wall socket in the living room (also original socket)

Megadeth07,

What if you plug a 600Mbps HomePlug into your MBR and measure the speed obtained ?

If it is almost identical, it is telling us that the path between the MBR to the Living Hall has a noise resistance between them.

Sineoji

Megadeth07

Reaction score
Megadeth07,

What if you plug a 600Mbps HomePlug into your MBR and measure the speed obtained ?

If it is almost identical, it is telling us that the path between the MBR to the Living Hall has a noise resistance between them.

Sineoji

Sineoji,

this is the result of a PL600EG in MBR. And the data led is blinking orange...

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Sineoji,

this is the result of a PL600EG in MBR. And the data led is blinking orange...

Megadeth07,

With the data that you have provided, the powerlines from your MBR is poor.

You can confirm by downloading the power pack utility from our website and have it connected to your notebook to measure the link speed between the PL600EG in your room and the living hall. A decent link speed will be in the range from 180-220Mbps.

In addition, when the data light is emitting orange (amber), it is an indication of noise interference.

Sineoji

DoUevenLift?

Reaction score
is this speed normal? using 2 PL1800EP, on 1gbps plan.

the temp i see from the utility is 70+ to 80 o.o

mrfmvuH.jpg

Last edited:

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
is this speed normal? using 2 PL1800EP, on 1gbps plan.

the temp i see from the utility is 70+ to 80 o.o

mrfmvuH.jpg

Dear DoUevenLift,

Run the flash utility that can be downloaded from our website. What is the HPAV speed rates shown on the flash utility ?

Typically you will be able to achieve from 200-450Mbps subjected to your powerlines.

The HPAV rates shown on the flash utility will be able to give us some background.

Let me know.

Sineoji

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.