[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too bad the new batman edition ps4 is still using old ps4.. waiting for the slightly lighter ps4

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Batman jin hor sng. It's tougher than the previous iteration especially if you want to be perfect in the combo

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some advise here as I don't play console games or games anymore in general

My aunts tenant left behind a PlayStation 4. The tenants were from Russia and gone back.

The 2 pin round plug left with the PlayStation 4 says 2.5A 250v

No controllers left with the PlayStation 4

How come they didn't bring it back to Russia with them? And can I sell the PlayStation 4 away?

Sent from Sony C6603 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My aunts tenant left behind a PlayStation 4. The tenants were from Russia and gone back.

How come they didn't bring it back to Russia with them? And can I sell the PlayStation 4 away?

test to see if its faulty before you sell away. quite unethical to sell as working set if its faulty.

Reaction score

So long as voltage is 230 to 240 v ac is ok riao. you may want to prioritize to me as I m there fella country man you see.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
test to see if its faulty before you sell away. quite unethical to sell as working set if its faulty.

ethical or not you want me to spend 50 dollars on a controller just to test before selling?

It can on , language is in russian, can spit a cd in and out if thats what you want to know. Why should I spend 50 dollars or more just to test more?

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ethical or not you want me to spend 50 dollars on a controller just to test before selling?

It can on , language is in russian, can spit a cd in and out if thats what you want to know. Why should I spend 50 dollars or more just to test more?

best you just sell it to a game store where they can test. its your choice but if im going to sell i will get a 2nd hand controller to do a thorough test cos i dun want to scam others.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like challenger online is selling it.

Challenger one don't have free 1 year PS Plus account and extra 1 year warranty. Just went to Nex Sony and they also sold out liao.. Regret not getting it when I saw it..

Last edited:

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score

250v 2.5A? Have your aunt seen them playing ?

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Challenger one don't have free 1 year PS Plus account and extra 1 year warranty. Just went to Nex Sony and they also sold out liao.. Regret not getting it when I saw it..

Eh, I am quite sure I saw that the Challenger Batman PS4 Set has the extended warranty and 1 yr PS Plus account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.