Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
am looking for link bracelet. I know there is hoco. but hope to have more choices. hehe

shadez9

Reaction score
How about the HOCO steel bracelets? Does it go well with the space grey aluminium?

ianfann

Reaction score
Last edited:

ianfann

Reaction score
Oh yes I meant this model. Just wondering if you have tried it on the space grey sport model.

I have not tried it so can't help you bro...

But if you look closely at the reviews of some people who bought it, they posted some photos of the grey one. Looks quite good if you ask me.

Last edited:

R4ng3r

Reaction score
HOCO not bad mah, also do you already have an adapter or you looking for a bundle?

This brand also not bad, have link bracelets for ladies : http://hadleyroma.com/products

I saw the hadley roma watch straps and they really have a wide variety for you to choose from. just one question.. how do i purchase the selected straps from there? I am unable to find the list price on the website? :D

ianfann

Reaction score

my_tungsten

Reaction score
384CB6F4-DF55-46FF-BA0E-DDEC328AB730.jpg

82D97C89-4134-4C0A-95D9-546C326D88AD.jpg

D57E1CE5-2862-4EAB-A8C4-A97D6FDCBF80.jpg

Stolen mesh strap from another watch. The mesh and buckle ends up being heavier than the watch itself.

hitme

Reaction score
looking for a strap that is closest to apple black link bracelet. any recommendation?

ianfann

Reaction score

ianfann

Reaction score
but this have to buy the adapter too right?
I already have the lug and pin style adapter so no need to buy the bundle already. Once you have the adapter, you can buy any strap you want from anywhere without the adapter ;)

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
I already have the lug and pin style adapter so no need to buy the bundle already. Once you have the adapter, you can buy any strap you want from anywhere without the adapter ;)

im kinda interested in this.
is the quality gd?

then do u have link to get stainless steel adapter?

ianfann

Reaction score
im kinda interested in this.
is the quality gd?

then do u have link to get stainless steel adapter?

The quality is not as good as my Fossil link bracelet but what do you expect from that price. I previously did a video reviewing this link bracelet, if you interested you can go watch it.

The link to buy just the adapters is in the first post of this thread.

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i one omega watch wear 10 years type.
don't know how to change link

only know how to adjust date,,, like tomorrow, 31 change to 1.

now, i think i need to learn......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.