Apple Watch

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
sad that my sports watch has two tiny chips off on the edge near the display.

think it was due to my spigen liquid crystal case .. take in take out .. );

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
how is it so far? have not tried it yet but is the workout app accurate when it comes to tracking your activity? :)

For the various machines - treadmill, stair stepper, cross trainers etc, it is pretty much on par in term of reading.

edm_11

Reaction score
watch is really cool! by the way, any9one looking for a blue leather loop can pm me :)

thanks for all the pms! loop is sold :)

Last edited:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bros.... does anyone know if challenger sells original apple watch accessories like band, etc?

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bros.... does anyone know if challenger sells original apple watch accessories like band, etc?

I think only stores that sells Apple Watches will carry the accessories. I went to a few Challengers, all doesn't sell them.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think only stores that sells Apple Watches will carry the accessories. I went to a few Challengers, all doesn't sell them.

thanks for your prompt response bro!

argh... i got a few birthday challenger vouchers to use leh... thought of hooting some accessories :(

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow my watch decided that it no longer wants to have the display woken up when I raise my wrist.

Happened to be around Dhoby area and queue at A.Lab...

Chips

Reaction score
anyone find that the speakerphone function is quite soft in volume? The sound alert is quite audible at max volume but phone call coming in sometimes even putting the watch to my ear also find it hard to hear what the person is saying.

edm_11

Reaction score
I find the volume quite soft too

By the way, any space grey sports bro here can verify? i find the button below the crown to be too loose and sort of rattles if i run my finger over it. IS it normal??

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
I find the volume quite soft too

By the way, any space grey sports bro here can verify? i find the button below the crown to be too loose and sort of rattles if i run my finger over it. IS it normal??

My stainless steel watch also have the loose power button... I suppose it is normal? :(

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A.Lab took in my unit to send to Apple for further inspection, possible replacement.
Owned 5th day and gone for 5 working days.

:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.