Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
65DG is quite good. Shipping is quite fast. Only thing is you have to pay to deliver to your place or collet yourself for free at specific places and timing.

icic
i stay near MRT station... so i think i should opt for the free option.

ordered one red strap for my wife... (she has a space grey alu)

dunno nice a not leh.. gonna surprise her

R4ng3r

Reaction score
The straps listed in the URL look nice. Is it in USD?

yes, paid in USD. however when you pay via paypal they will give you a conversion in SGD. they have quite a wide variety of straps. bought one before for my panerai watch and its not bad.

chrischew79

Reaction score

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the same one and mine arrived, and then realized that I had bought the wrong size...wanted the 42mm but dunno why I ordered 38mm instead.....

sianz.
then how

actually all in, also not cheap right?

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ianfann

Reaction score
Guys, I had a bad experience buying from Amazon and eBay especially free shipping items. One was returned to the seller because there were magnets in the item and free shipping just don't cut it so I had to escalate my order to get my money back. The other item took 1 and a half months to get to me... So I still trust DG65 or sgshop.

zheyan

Reaction score
Just checking, there was a thread on exchanging our extra half band rite? How come I can't find it? Was it deleted?
Update: sorry I found it! 😝

Last edited:

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, I had a bad experience buying from Amazon and eBay especially free shipping items. One was returned to the seller because there were magnets in the item and free shipping just don't cut it so I had to escalate my order to get my money back. The other item took 1 and a half months to get to me... So I still trust DG65 or sgshop.

i have no problems with my amazons orders for so many years already. only thing is the warranty where u have to pay to send it all the way back to US..so most of the times if spoil blame it on luck. tats goes for china website orders

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good place to buy the apple watch adapter for the grey version? Qoo10 seems to have the silver only

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.