Apple Watch

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find the volume quite soft too

By the way, any space grey sports bro here can verify? i find the button below the crown to be too loose and sort of rattles if i run my finger over it. IS it normal??

It has a very slightly play but definitely not something I will term as loose. Mo rattling for sure.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
yes. you need to put on your watch in order to switch it off... dont know if this is a security feature anot. on that note, i put the watch on power reserve, but then idk how to come out of it. end up i had to reboot the watch...lol

maxheadroom

Reaction score
yes. you need to put on your watch in order to switch it off... dont know if this is a security feature anot. on that note, i put the watch on power reserve, but then idk how to come out of it. end up i had to reboot the watch...lol

On the instruction, coming out of the power reserve does need to reboot your watch by holding the power button. Sadly not as what we though a press of the button and it back to full operational mode...

jace88

Reaction score
On the instruction, coming out of the power reserve does need to reboot your watch by holding the power button. Sadly not as what we though a press of the button and it back to full operational mode...

I wonder if it's worth using power reserve mode since all it enables you to do is check the time... may as well take it off. But I guess it's one way of ensuring the watch can still do something to justify leaving it on my wrist.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
the funny thing is to get out of power reserve mode, you need to reboot the watch. Rebooting takes quite a fair bit of power. wonder will that be fixed in OS2, including needing to wear the watch in order to shut down. :s11:

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
rkGWSBF.jpg

dunoe if anyone facing this .. like got gap on the side ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.