SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

vincentyang

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm new.
I have some questions to ask.
I can achieve ippt gold, but i want to max out the money that could be earn.
I hear that going for ipt , the first session which i purposely fail will get me money, the lesson and the last session i go for gold. Will i get 500 + the first ippt money and also the ipt lesson i went through??
If not is there any other way. Just curious if it is worth it anot.
Thanks

Last edited:

informal

Reaction score
er...

if you clear all 10 IPT, you no need go RT.

next year you only need to do IPT again.

and IPT gets paid now.
i mean u do to 9 times (IPT need 10times to clear).. nxt year got 11 times RT

IPT is not paid la. i am doing IPT now not paid. only the IPT-IPPT (1st/10th) is paid

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i mean u do to 9 times (IPT need 10times to clear).. nxt year got 11 times RT

IPT is not paid la. i am doing IPT now not paid. only the IPT-IPPT (1st/10th) is paid

a lot of ppl say now IPT got pay. i think your IPT got no pay cos your IPPT window started before they implemented the IPT got pay scheme.

Hi guys, i'm new.
I hear that going for ipt , the first session which i purposely fail will get me money, the lesson and the last session i go for gold. Will i get 500 + the first ippt money and also the ipt lesson i went through??
Thanks

1st 3 non-ICT IPPT session got attendance pay.

all 10 IPT session got attendance pay.

attendance pay is your half day rank pay.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why leh?

personally i prefer doing IPT-IPPT then IPT training cos IPT-IPPT takes only 30+ mins while IPT training will last 1+ hr.

also for IPT training you need to put in effort and therefore you will sweat and become really tired. but for IPT-IPPT they don't really care if you walk all 6 rounds.

vincentyang

Reaction score
a lot of ppl say now IPT got pay. i think your IPT got no pay cos your IPPT window started before they implemented the IPT got pay scheme.

1st 3 non-ICT IPPT session got attendance pay.

all 10 IPT session got attendance pay.

attendance pay is your half day rank pay.

What is non-ICT ippt ? So after i achieve all these and get gold afterthat , i get the amount + incentive (500)?

informal

Reaction score
why leh?

personally i prefer doing IPT-IPPT then IPT training cos IPT-IPPT takes only 30+ mins while IPT training will last 1+ hr.

also for IPT training you need to put in effort and therefore you will sweat and become really tired. but for IPT-IPPT they don't really care if you walk all 6 rounds.
coz i wan a proper work out.. IPPT end too fast no meaning and i cant pass anyway

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is non-ICT ippt ? So after i achieve all these and get gold afterthat , i get the amount + incentive (500)?

non-ICT IPPT is basically your normal IPPT loh.

some units during their ICT will conduct IPPT and SAF calls them ICT-IPPT.

then those IPPT that are conducted as part of the IPT and RT training program are called IPT-IPPT and RT-IPPT respectively.

therefore to differentiate it from the rest, the normal IPPT is called non-ICT IPPT.

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm new.
Thanks

go for all 10 ipt sessions as every session is paid. and for your 10th session which is ipt-ippt, get a gold standard for ippt.

in tis way u get paid for:

10x IPTs (inclu 2x IPPT)
1x $500 (for gold standard)

in addition, sign up for one more IPPT if you are so desperate for that appreciation amount, as you will be paid for up to 3 IPPTs.

it doesn't matter if you fail this time round. but once u already had gold, u are no longer entitled for anymore incentives

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you nv did any IPT, then it is 20 RT in 12 months.

weekend slots you need to book a few weeks in advance. you want to book 1-2 days in advance maybe no slots during peak season.

you want to clear 1 RT every other weekend very risky.

to clear 20 RT, you will need 40 weekdays, which means 10 months, leaving you with a buffer of 2 months only.

and then if you factor in PH that occurs on weekends, and the block off that occurs during x'mas, new year and cny, you really got no buffer left.

go for 1 RT every weekend not really that tiring. the 1st few sessions might be tiring but as your fitness picks up you will not feel tired anymore.

Thanks for the advice! I'm just glad there's no more of the 20 sessions in 3 months. That is just ridiculous.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time got if you do 10 IPT in 9 months, last 3 months you only need do 8 RT mah.

i still don't understand why some ppl got 9 months to do 10 IPT they don't want to do, then last 3 months kpkb when they need to chiong 20 RT in 3 months.

pecocrap

Reaction score
if you complete all 10 IPT, next window no need do RT.

2015: do 10 IPT
2016: new window, do 10 IPT

2015: do 4 IPT
2016: do (20 - 4) = 16 RT
2017: new window, do IPT

this applies if i did not pass the 10th session's IPT-IPPT right?
so its like:

2015: do 10 IPT and fail 10th session's IPPT
2016: new window, do 10 IPT, still fail
2017: new window, do 10 IPT

am i right to say this?

KinMun1989

Reaction score
now RT no more service pay liao? i called ns hotline the woman say RT no allowance. only ur 1st 3 ippt than got allowance.

so i go 20 RT no allowance? is it true huh? i went 3 times last week. no pay leh.

at least peanuts still okay to cover my ez link card fare to FFC.

got uncle here pls advice. thank u.

hutkahn

Reaction score
So if I have long arms, most likely Hong kan for push ups liao right? For my chest to touch the fist my elbow has to be high above my body and the angle means I cannot easily recover back to arms straight position. So how? Prepare for RT liao?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the chest touch fist is just a guideline. the push up will count so long as your elbow bend a little more than 90 degree.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.