[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

chris888222

Reaction score
Ok, thanks bro :). Found it on my 6 Plus. Can't seems to find the Music app on my iPad Air. Any idea?

BTW, what happens after the 3 months trial? Must I stop it if I don't wish to pay, can I still listen to those songs?
You probably need to cancel the subscription as IIRC the sub continues automatically after 3 months.

Did you hide your music app in some folder in your iPad? Should usually be on the dock.

(Incredibly Stupid) Solution:

Open Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Set PIN (I'd recommend just 0000) > Music & Podcasts > Tap on Explicit toggle to Allow > Disable Restrictions (0000 or whatever PIN you chose previously)

Enjoy your **** explicit songs!

Singapore doesn't seem to be in the first wave :(
Oh man that actually worked. Thanks!

Having the urge to download V Deluxe to listen on the way to work (without killing data ofc).

oric1

Reaction score
You probably need to cancel the subscription as IIRC the sub continues automatically after 3 months.

Did you hide your music app in some folder in your iPad? Should usually be on the dock.

Oh man that actually worked. Thanks!

Having the urge to download V Deluxe to listen on the way to work (without killing data ofc).

Ok, thanks again.

Strange, I can't seems to find the Music app anywhere on my iPad Air but when use use Spotlight to find, I can see and launch it.

Last edited:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.... Selection is good for Canto songs...lol

k4gldj.jpg

2zjl736.jpg

luggagepls

Reaction score
Ok, thanks again.

Strange, I can't seems to find the Music app anywhere on my iPad Air but when use use Spotlight to find, I can see and launch it.

If you're really bothered by it, you can reset your home screen layout (you'll have to reorganize everything again though): Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried to use my US iTunes account to try out Apple Music. Beats 1 appeared but can't seems to stream it. Gonna miss Zane Lowe!

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I agreed.. not stopped listening since I launched the app....

LOVE IT.. finally a good streaming service for Asian music....

i concur bro...lol... i also keep streaming non-stop since 11pm till now.... looks like u got the same music "taste" as me :D:D:D

Have you try to stream Eason new album (3rd July release) - not sure if can stream now

For jpop(or jrock) artist like dir en grey, their albums seems very limited :(

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ugh listened to zane on Radio1 constantly when i was staying in the UK..

i want Beats1.. :(

EldonChew

Reaction score
ugh listened to zane on Radio1 constantly when i was staying in the UK..

i want Beats1.. :(

Try using proxy/VPN like Hola(recently got scandal about it being able to perform DDoS attacks, violate user privacy etc but :o)

bedlamite

Reaction score
Beats 1 seems to be region-locked, which is disappointing. Using a US account here with Viewqwest VPN is a no-go.

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
i concur bro...lol... i also keep streaming non-stop since 11pm till now.... looks like u got the same music "taste" as me :D:D:D

Have you try to stream Eason new album (3rd July release) - not sure if can stream now

For jpop(or jrock) artist like dir en grey, their albums seems very limited :(

Tried Eason but only two songs can play. Looks like Apple Music will follow iTunes release schedule. Which make sense.

Now I wonder who will buy iTunes songs ?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why can't I seems to enable iCloud Music Library? I can't save song offline like that :(

primera_p12

Reaction score
Why can't I seems to enable iCloud Music Library? I can't save song offline like that :(

Enable it a few times,then it will work.

Look like the back end is overwhelmed.

Here the help link.

http://theappleinsider.com/getting-the-icloud-music-library-cant-be-enabled-error-heres-a-fix/

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Eason but only two songs can play. Looks like Apple Music will follow iTunes release schedule. Which make sense.

Now I wonder who will buy iTunes songs ?

i think both of the concepts are different

iTunes songs once u bought them they belonged to you "forever". However for apple music, yes the songs you can download the offline version, but i believe that once you stop the subscription you won't have access to the offline songs as well - meaning you will need to maintain your subscription to "keep" those offline songs.

anyone care to correct me if i'm wrong on this? :o

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think both of the concepts are different

iTunes songs once u bought them they belonged to you "forever". However for apple music, yes the songs you can download the offline version, but i believe that once you stop the subscription you won't have access to the offline songs as well - meaning you will need to maintain your subscription to "keep" those offline songs.

anyone care to correct me if i'm wrong on this? :o

Yes you won't be able to listen to those songs from your offline library if you choose not to subscribe. Make sense isn't it? Lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.