View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 02:23 PM   #2820
IAmZTX

Regarding your post..

1) If you look through my posts, they are all very short and sweet. No need to go through heaven and hell to amplify my points. Unless you are running for political office during Rally Day. Did somebody say better keyboard warrior?

2) Please don't corrupt the word "spoon-feeding" and associate it with guidance. If someone asked a seemingly stupid question to which I know answers can be easily found or googled, I direct them to the appropriate places or websites to find out themselves. Sarcastic comments like "this questions can also ask then no need go uni better" or "amazed that being TOP 2 in ranking asking this kind of questions" are really not appreciated in this community. If it's non-constructive or non-facilitating, keep it to yourself.

3) What I am truly amazed is that from my two sentences post, my personality can be so easily profiled.
So much that it warrant personal attacks with words like "narrow and shallow, seems smart but revealed to be not smart, kid"
oh my oh my, I must really start "learning how to learn" to hide my real personality from virtual reality.
Before you start pointing your finger at someone. Look at you, how much have you contribute to the community here. Do you govern the forum rules here? If not please provide better answers to the questions here. I like to see what is the best suggestion you can give to anyone here. Speaking about keyboard warrior, aren't you using your keyboard to type? Your definition of keyboard warrior is truly impressive. If you want to pick up a fight online, at least RESEARCH about definition of those terms you mentioned. Now we truly knows who is the "keyboard warrior" who is trying to pick up a fight. Nice try kid.

A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
Oh wait, arent we talking about constructive comments here. Why is that your comments seems to be an "appreciating comments" to me. Hmmm...

Last edited by IAmZTX; 01-07-2015 at 02:47 PM..