Apple Watch

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
rkGWSBF.jpg

dunoe if anyone facing this .. like got gap on the side ...
Y got bits n pieces one?

ianfann

Reaction score
rkGWSBF.jpg

dunoe if anyone facing this .. like got gap on the side ...

If you ordered from Apple online store and it is still within 14days, I suggest you return it or ask for a change of model. I think you got a lemon...

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
If you ordered from Apple online store and it is still within 14days, I suggest you return it or ask for a change of model. I think you got a lemon...

I bought it from Nubox on Friday. ): I checked with Apple online store and they told me to go service centre. either replace or repair. but from the looks of it, I will request for replacement. repair is like -.- .. been in queue since 6.52pm and the Others queue has yet to move a single bit at PS SERVICE CENTRE

This Is Fate

Reaction score
anyone has any idea whether would the size s/m Milanese loop on a 42mm apple watch be too large for a 5 inches wrist?

TIA!

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
update on my case:

service centre staff told me scratches! I told them to recheck and showed them the same photo I posted here.

escalated to Apple. first case reported at the centre. possibly Singapore?

ScVandMagix

Master Member
Reaction score
so for those who have used it for a few days, how has the apple watch been integrated into your life ? is it really useful ? or just a whole of hoolabala ?

slugzz

Reaction score
so for those who have used it for a few days, how has the apple watch been integrated into your life ? is it really useful ? or just a whole of hoolabala ?

I love my Apple Watch to bits. Now my Omega is permanently retired. I used to keep myself updated in the developments and news of new swiss timepieces. Now not anymore. Whenever I see someone with a mechanical watch or some other conventional watches I just see them in a different light - sort of like an archaic and old fashioned wrist device that I'm glad I'm no longer associated with. Somehow the reverence I used to have with the artistry of Swiss mechanical watches is lost.

I use it mainly for reminders of my next appointment (I use the calendar extensively). It's much quicker to just take a glance than having to pull out my phone. Incoming messages can be read much quicker too. It's a perfect tool to acknowledge small bits of information like messages and notification. And I used Siri (need to be in a quiet environment though) to dictate a reply. It works well in my case. And the Activity app reminds me to stand and take a walk if I'm sitting for too long. And all these still in its infancy. Expect more apps and better watch apps in future.

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love my Apple Watch to bits. Now my Omega is permanently retired. I used to keep myself updated in the developments and news of new swiss timepieces. Now not anymore. Whenever I see someone with a mechanical watch or some other conventional watches I just see them in a different light - sort of like an archaic and old fashioned wrist device that I'm glad I'm no longer associated with. Somehow the reverence I used to have with the artistry of Swiss mechanical watches is lost.

I use it mainly for reminders of my next appointment (I use the calendar extensively). It's much quicker to just take a glance than having to pull out my phone. Incoming messages can be read much quicker too. It's a perfect tool to acknowledge small bits of information like messages and notification. And I used Siri (need to be in a quiet environment though) to dictate a reply. It works well in my case. And the Activity app reminds me to stand and take a walk if I'm sitting for too long. And all these still in its infancy. Expect more apps and better watch apps in future.

U bring up an interesting topic. What does your daily watch or luxury watch end up? Rotating doesn't make sense cos the idea of using apple watch is to track fitness etc

slugzz

Reaction score
Apple Watch will get my daily wrist time. Need it more for the wealth of info it provides. Time is actually a secondary feature. Just like smartphones the call function is a secondary feature to me. The mechanical watch I keep in a winder.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone bought screen protector or case for your watch?
i also looking for a stand...

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
bought the spigen tpu case... fits just fine. As for the screen, bought a cheapo 8" screen protector from daiso and cut to size... cut wrongly can redo again since its so big... :s12:

ianfann

Reaction score
anyone bought screen protector or case for your watch?
i also looking for a stand...

For the case, I recommend the Spigen Tough armour, with this case you won't need to put on a screen protector because the case comes with a plastic cover. Here is a unboxing video I made for the case : https://youtu.be/VblO3Zmy5J8

For the stand, I recommend Spigen Apple Watch Stand. Plain and simple stand and does the job well. https://youtu.be/bTvc3K1YSW4

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U bring up an interesting topic. What does your daily watch or luxury watch end up? Rotating doesn't make sense cos the idea of using apple watch is to track fitness etc

Mechanical watches will still have their own "class". The fact that you are leaving your omega behind and changing to an Apple watch is probably a downgrade in the eyes of Swiss watch enthusiasts. Unless of course you are wearing the gold edition Apple Watch.
Also wearing the Apple Watch will become a common sight when everyone on the planet seems wearing one. The feeling of exclusiveness is no longer there.
Think you will lose steam soon and go back to your Omega. :)

Owning the Apple Watch for almost 2 months now, I am seriously getting bored. Guess you guys are still new on the boat.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.