Best ramen in Singapore

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just came back from Japan and I really find myself craving for a good bowl of ramen. The ramen there is AMAZING. Even chains like Ippudo or Menya Musashi is ten million times better there. Saw this thread and thought omg yassss best ramen in Singapore. BUT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD 214 pages to read. So I'm just gonna wing it and post randomly hahaha.

I kinda like Yoshimaru Ramen Bar at Holland V! It's not the BEST I guess, but it's a nice comforting bowl of ramen that's near my place.

Has any one tried the Sanpoutei Ramen nearby?

Tried it not bad. Yoshimura ramen how was it ?

Sent from 人剑和一 using GAGT

kunoichi

Reaction score
first time trying for fun, no more second time

11401430_858075467578963_153246496331928036_n.jpg

Thomas_lee

Reaction score
For Unique Ramen Broth

Boasting tasty ramen in an excellent location in the bustling Holland Village, Sanpoutei sets itself apart from most other ramen restaurants through its unique ramen broth. Their signature stock is clear and made with a mixture of vegetables, chicken, pork bone and 2 kinds of dried sardines imported directly from Japan. The addition of fish into their broth adds a definitively different flavour as compared to the purely pork-based broths of many other competitors. What's more, their noodles are made in-house with a special noodle-making machine. Go for their signature Niigata Shoyu Ramen, or the Rich Tori x Spicy Miso Ramen if you're in for a spicy kick!

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone been to tonkotsu king recently? has the old chef left? i went today and there was a buibui chef and the quality of the chasu seems to have dropped :(

decade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boasting tasty ramen in an excellent location in the bustling Holland Village, Sanpoutei sets itself apart from most other ramen restaurants through its unique ramen broth. Their signature stock is clear and made with a mixture of vegetables, chicken, pork bone and 2 kinds of dried sardines imported directly from Japan. The addition of fish into their broth adds a definitively different flavour as compared to the purely pork-based broths of many other competitors. What's more, their noodles are made in-house with a special noodle-making machine. Go for their signature Niigata Shoyu Ramen, or the Rich Tori x Spicy Miso Ramen if you're in for a spicy kick!

This one is breadtalk ramen in disguise...not nice one...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.