View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:27 PM   #6054
kimsim
Suspended

Hi Bros,

Just wan to seek your advices / opinion:

Just last week JUN 2015, I have had Daikin's Inverter System 3 (R-410A 3MKS50ESG + 3X FTKS25DVM) installed in my home.

It is a total revamp (meaning: complete change of old trunking, PVC and copper pipe to G23 with 3/8" insulation).

I have been using it and find that

1) It is not really that cold, meaning the temp is set to 22deg, but 8 hours later in the morning, the temp reader on my room thermometer (from Home-Fix) reads 24.6deg.

& I am not sure if the AC will be able to reach the set temp of 22deg?

2) It takes quite long for the temp to drop (in my case, it take 1 hour to go from 28 to 25deg and then after that it seem to take like ages to try and reach the 22deg mark)

I do not know if this normal for an inverter AC. Previously, have been using daikin's non-inverter FT25GV1 but it had to be replaced after 15 good years.

Oh man, can't say that I am impressed with the current AC. With the previous AC, I need blanket and enjoy the shiok shiok coldness. Right now, I don't really feel the chill.

Do any of you guys encounter similar issues?
Thanks & sry for the long rant!
In the 1st place of 3MKS50ESG should be the wrong place to go for 3 bedroom, if the room size is over 3x4m wide will be taken longer time to cooling down.

Actually the S50ESG is = 17k BTU for 3 rooms if turn on at same time would be works as suffer.
From 17k btu / 3 rooms the btu is lesser than 6k then the cooling performance will take longer and draw more power energy than 3MKS75ESG outdoor model.

Anyway try to top up gas to maximum at least 180 high pressure, to help up cooling peak performance only.