Apple Watch

arunsivakumar

Reaction score
2lcpwxv.jpg

Found this 3D printed dock really simple to use..found it pretty solid & also the price is very reasonable (SGD 20)

Link to order: http://store.tikdok.co (free shipping within SG)

arunsivakumar

Reaction score
Nope, this dock has been neatly designed & has a nice texture on it. Even I had a notion that it might be rough..but the charging cable slips in the slot without applying any additional pressure

idunknowlarh

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a classic adapter? Those kind we use with old watches/straps... the left right pin style kind?

I am looking for one in Black color. I saw one or two in Qoo but it's all mainly in silver color...

ianfann

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a classic adapter? Those kind we use with old watches/straps... the left right pin style kind?

I am looking for one in Black color. I saw one or two in Qoo but it's all mainly in silver color...

Currently if you want black Classic lug and pin style adapters, you only have three choices:
1. Buy from taobao
2. Buy from Qoo10
3. Wait

Currently no shops in SG sell these yet.

zack00

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the charger at retail store?

Also recommend me a good and matching adaptor for stainless steel model.

Hannslenov

Reaction score
uses for one week. i would say its an excellent companion. But i just brushed the watch against the wall accidentally. Luckily i bought the cover and glass screen protector. Now my protector side had been chipped off:(

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uses for one week. i would say its an excellent companion. But i just brushed the watch against the wall accidentally. Luckily i bought the cover and glass screen protector. Now my protector side had been chipped off:(

It is ok one la. Just like Rolex kana metal gate also scratch. Just enjoy

tootyful

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can buy the Spigen watch stand? Went to Epi, Nubox, Infinite etc, but all of them did not stock this at all.

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can buy the Spigen watch stand? Went to Epi, Nubox, Infinite etc, but all of them did not stock this at all.

U can try JE nubox at westgate. The last time I saw there is a set. Might want to call them before going down.

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone knows how to share Apple health like distance covered, say on Facebook?
Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.