Apple Watch

tootyful

Reaction score
U can try JE nubox at westgate. The last time I saw there is a set. Might want to call them before going down.

Thanks for your reply, I went down to the westgate outlet yesterday but didn't manage to find the spigen stand. For info to rest of us, I visited Vivo Infinite, Ion & JEM Epi, Westgate Nubox. No luck at all..

crystalised

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I went down to the westgate outlet yesterday but didn't manage to find the spigen stand. For info to rest of us, I visited Vivo Infinite, Ion & JEM Epi, Westgate Nubox. No luck at all..

any chance you saw any outlets selling the black sports band? thanks!

bargin

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can buy the Spigen watch stand? Went to Epi, Nubox, Infinite etc, but all of them did not stock this at all.

P2O mobile at Burlington Square, saw a lot of Spigen watch stand this afternoon
:s13::s13:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone know how to read whatapps message from Apple watch? Receive a whatapps message but there is only the dismiss option. There is no read option

ianfann

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone know how to read whatapps message from Apple watch? Receive a whatapps message but there is only the dismiss option. There is no read option
Bro, I suggest you read this tread from the beginning before you ask a question, maybe someone has already asked it. ;)

Edit : I found your answer on page 5. (Welcome ;))

Last edited:

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got this stand. But find that it a little too high and the risk the watch might drop.

The height is quite alright. Lower than the Griffin one. But dont need to worry or lose sleep, the magnetic is strong enough.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Whatsapp dun have native apple watch version yet. Enable preview mode in your whatsapp to be able to read the front portion of the msg on whatsapp. Line and imessage can read and reply

alunaaxxx

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone noticed that the texture of the black sports band is different compared to the other sports bands? Or is it just mine :/

ianfann

Reaction score
Ah great. Maybe the coating wore off or something :( I compared mine to the blue and green straps though, if that makes a difference.

The layer of the anti dust coating on your black sport band is slowly wearing off. Very common for silicone bands. Mine is also wearing off, especially at the parts where there is a lot of friction between the bands.

alunaaxxx

Reaction score
The layer of the anti dust coating on your black sport band is slowly wearing off. Very common for silicone bands. Mine is also wearing off, especially at the parts where there is a lot of friction between the bands.

Whoah that's crazy. I've had mine like for a day. The texture is consistent thought the whole band though. I've tried contacting apple support, and they don't seem to know much about it.

ianfann

Reaction score
If yours is wearing off a lot then something is wrong with it, if it's only a little then it's normal. Normally this layer of coating will last about a year

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
Don't buy the spig stand yet as watch is 2 support a new mode called night stand mode and it only works if your watch is in landscape

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.