SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went for a few times with this new ippt format already.

push up i do around 50 in 1 min. imagine if really need to touch the fist every time, the chest and the fist confirm bruising.

shirt got touch the fist can already.

valkarian

Reaction score
tumblr_nr0328y1V71unw5xto1_540.jpg

Hi guys. my birthday is 10th july, but according to the secular they sent out last time, my window closes on the 15th. However, i go ns.sg book ippt they dont allow me to book any day after 10th.

Anyone know how this works?

Due to studies I would like to take on the 14/15 instead.

excessusfame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just took my IPPT test on Maju last weekend. Their standard of pushup can be strict depend on the FS you get in your lane. I got -5 off my pushup counts. Take note their standard is chest have to touch the fist of the buddy. No touch no count.

Sephix

Reaction score
I just cleared my ippt last weekend. Anybody know when i can take another for next cycle? Assuming my birthday is this week.

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just cleared my ippt last weekend. Anybody know when i can take another for next cycle? Assuming my birthday is this week.

http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/mindef_websites/atozlistings/army/microsites/afc/IPPT_mgt_system/ns_ippt.html

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

last time i heard is must wait 1 month but can't confirm.

you can try booking it. if can book i guess it means got count.

Sephix

Reaction score
if your birthday is 8 july 2015, then your window will be from 8 july 2015 to 7 july 2016 (1 year).

You are right. I have just called the hotline to check. I can start to book once i have my birthday. No need to wait. Thanks to all for the feedbacks.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is not asking when his new window open, he is asking if he can take ippt again so soon after his last ippt attempt.

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is not asking when his new window open, he is asking if he can take ippt again so soon after his last ippt attempt.

yes, why not? you're given 12 months to clear after all.

assuming birthday 8 july

I can take my ippt any day from 8 july 2015 to 7 july 2016. if I take it on 7 july 2016, the next day will be my window for the year 2016

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time, for NSF at least, there is a cooldown of 1 month between last work year last IPPT attempt and new work year 1st IPPT attempt.

SAF new work year is 1st April, so you cannot take IPPT gold on 30 March and then go for IPPT gold again on 2 April.

Ah_Ming

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know khatib IPPT on weekday. Must I reach at 5pm to take IPPT? If later can still take IPPT? i.e. 6pm reach.

kkboy1

Reaction score
Anyone here can confirm if IPT got pay now?
My window starts from OCT 14

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.