[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I also need help... My DH is still short of Natalya's Slayer, Unhallowed Essence Fendish Grips. Anyone can help loot run too..? Many thanks...

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Seems like farming is getting tougher. Been farming for my gear for more than a week. Anyone has any experience to share..? Eg. What is your longest period of farming before you got your desired gear..?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some pple can go 500 para levels and not see a normal smk. I spent the entire season 2 and not seen an ancient incensed torch. if u r only hunting for that one item, that upgrade might never come.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A consolation, I got a poorly rolled 1st DoD on saturday on non-season wd. lucky drop from t6 rifts and I am para596. Now only missing smk and reh-ho for the wd. colonel, don't despair.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
If you happen to get a slightly poorer stats gear, what normally you guys will do..? Go for reroll, or continue to farm for the same gear with better stats..?

And what are the usual "Super Rare" gear that you guys find it very difficult to get..? Eg. Crashing Rain Belt..?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only keep super rare gears or build defining gears, you will be familiar with those of your class. e.g. monk: flying dragon, flow of eternity, furnace, incensed torch. w.d.: smk, dod, rhenho, moj, carnevil, quez, etc. even if they are badly rolled, u'll still use.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Wow...I am interested to know abit more.. Can help to list down the various gears for the respective class..?

Eg. Barb is waste set, Bul-Kathos swords..etc.

Last edited:

Waffles86

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like farming is getting tougher. Been farming for my gear for more than a week. Anyone has any experience to share..? Eg. What is your longest period of farming before you got your desired gear..?

s3 around 650 or 660 then i got my ancient ikbb... 0 ancient bk weapons yet...

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow...I am interested to know abit more.. Can help to list down the various gears for the respective class..?

Eg. Barb is waste set, Bul-Kathos swords..etc.

mostly its luck...
delay kor helped me.. i got everything 3 days...
u need to play with the same class in ur party.. much faster.. alone.. very long.. i got my anc bul 1 pc.. x2 times..

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a quez mask last night. useless now but jin happie to add to collection. now wormwood, smk and rhenho to go.

samtkt2000

Master Member
Reaction score
some pple can go 500 para levels and not see a normal smk. I spent the entire season 2 and not seen an ancient incensed torch. if u r only hunting for that one item, that upgrade might never come.

Last night the ancient incensed torch was drop for me. :D But i dont think i need to use it. Maybe for my monk current build i use Raiment set + Blackthorn set + gundo.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
mostly its luck...
delay kor helped me.. i got everything 3 days...
u need to play with the same class in ur party.. much faster.. alone.. very long.. i got my anc bul 1 pc.. x2 times..

Wow... that's sweet drop. Btw, one thing is, for example you are trying to farm for a set piece, but you didn't put on the rest that you alrdy have, is it slower to get the final piece..? As compare to gearing up the rest of the 5 piece while farming for the 6th piece..?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The final piece is always hardest to get. Simple probability mah.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.