Apple Watch

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has the black sport band or any other colour of sport bands have this issue? I'm a left-hander who wears my watches on the left wrist but I noticed after 2 days only after writing at work and resting the watch on the table while writing, the part of the band that contacts the table now has its top 'coating' worned off, leaving a mark.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

capp21

Reaction score
Finally saw the Apple watch here in Singapore in Paragon iStudio. It looks very nice and stylish!! They have the both Watch and WatchSport types in display, but they only sell the WatchSport type coz the other one got no stock. Must save money to buy!!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally saw the Apple watch here in Singapore in Paragon iStudio. It looks very nice and stylish!! They have the both Watch and WatchSport types in display, but they only sell the WatchSport type coz the other one got no stock. Must save money to buy!!

I got my Watch at Nubox Tampines Mall 3 days back, they might still got some stock left, can call them to check.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend called ytd, they said all aluminium have stock except blue band

That one i know as they told me the same thing and that's for the Watch Sport model. What I meant is the Watch stainless steel model.

jace88

Reaction score

My SS with black sport band seems to be holding up fine after a couple of weeks of daily wear in the hot and humid climate of Singapore. No discolouration. Fingers crossed as I bought it overseas.

On another note, are there any stores which sell a reasonable range of accessories in Singapore yet? Was thinking of visiting Funan Challenger as someone mentioned they sold Watch stands but still need a bit more of a reason to go there!

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My SS with black sport band seems to be holding up fine after a couple of weeks of daily wear in the hot and humid climate of Singapore. No discolouration.

Perhaps the external part of the band won't be affected much, but on the underside there will be marks on where the bands contact with each other.

palmtungsten

Reaction score
Perhaps the external part of the band won't be affected much, but on the underside there will be marks on where the bands contact with each other.

Face same issue. And only notice it after reading the postings here. Think replacement of watch strap will not help since the quality will be consistently bad for all black watch band.

How about other colors? Same or no issue?

palmtungsten

Reaction score

Face same issue. And only notice it after reading the postings here. Think replacement of watch strap will not help since the quality will be consistently bad for all black watch band.

How about other users who have non-black colors band? Same or no issue? Just curious

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How about other colors? Same or no issue?

Not sure if I should change the band colour for my 42mm SS but I find black matches best for wearing in all occasions and other more expensive band options are out as I perspire quite a bit and wearing leather will make the band worse and my wrists will get itchy. The link band is also way too expensive (can buy another 42mm watch sport) and the Milanese loop band looks weird, at least to me.

Last edited:

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I should change the band colour for my 42mm SS but I find black matches best for wearing in all occasions and other more expensive band options are out as I perspire quite a bit and wearing leather will make the band worse and my wrists will get itchy. The link band is also way too expensive (can buy another 42mm watch sport) and the Milanese loop band looks weird, at least to me.

Get third party one from taobao or qoo10?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get third party one from taobao or qoo10?

I prefer originals, though very limiting. Perhaps the next Watch 2 could offer more band options and maybe an upgraded Watch with less tethering to iPhone (more independent), Face Time camera and improved internals as compared to now.

Taobao is fine but Qoo10, has a first-time order and bad experience as well, so never went back.

Chips

Reaction score

How about other users who have non-black colors band? Same or no issue? Just curious

i been using white for 2 months so far so good.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i been using white for 2 months so far so good.

But white may not look as obvious as black for these marks. Too bad I can't wear white due to perspiration, the white will be dirtied very quickly. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.