[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What i read on reddit its 1st released in europe then later rest of the world. So asia again will be last suspect maybe end of this year or early next year.

japan already got it liao. europe july 15. sg probably later by few mths or probably aug.

Last edited:

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope sg gets the new destiny console bundle.
Uses the new version of ps4, has all the destiny packs and has graphics on the console itself.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope sg gets the new destiny console bundle.
Uses the new version of ps4, has all the destiny packs and has graphics on the console itself.

white is easy to turn yellow.

destinyttk1.jpg

timpeh82

Reaction score
Anyone here own both Xbox 1 & ps4? Was thinking to buy Xbox 1 now after owning PS4. Worth to have both ?

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now buy anything from funzsquare can pay via credit card liaoz.... without any additional charges

The only catch is.... have to transact on the Shopee Mobile App.... but it comes with a $5 welcome voucher at point of registration

So still not so bad afterall

http://mall.shopee.sg/shop/#shopid=111568

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here own both Xbox 1 & ps4? Was thinking to buy Xbox 1 now after owning PS4. Worth to have both ?
most 3rd party this gen will be on PS4 as lead platform....

if u really want to get a xbone, then you must be really into their franchise like Halo, Gears of War, Forza and...........Fable? Really nothing much i can think of for Xbox.

If you are thinking about Kinect, you can forget it as microsoft more or less abandon it, barely any new software for it.

And the TV TV TV stuff of Xbone doesn't really work in Singapore so that's a mute point as well

Also, get ready to make even more space for it as the Xbone is a GIANT console compared to the ps4.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bros. wanna ask, does PS4 have the different market like PS3? Last time I on PS3 always buy US store item cause their discount damn good.

if yes, how to set up ah?

Hmm, nevermind. Found out how after signing up new PSN.

Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all , hope im at the correct place to ask for advice here.

I never owned a PS at all before and am intending to get one sometime within the next week or so. However , I am undecided between ps 3 and 4. I know 3 is the older one and 4 is newer , however Im literally a new user. Any recommendations ?

I check ps 4 pricings bundle cheapest i can find is from funsquare which cost $589. Any more places which offers competitive prices ?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I never owned a PS at all before and am intending to get one sometime within the next week or so. However , I am undecided between ps 3 and 4. I know 3 is the older one and 4 is newer , however Im literally a new user. Any recommendations ?

I check ps 4 pricings bundle cheapest i can find is from funsquare which cost $589. Any more places which offers competitive prices ?

wait a while more till next mth. there will be new models for ps4 although still not confirm. forget abt ps3 and just get ps4. easier to get games for ps4 be it 2nd hand or new ones. prices for console is more or less the same at most shops. difference at most less than 10 dollars. just buy from the one near your house.

Last edited:

timpeh82

Reaction score

I suggest you buy from Sony shop. safest to ensure no warranty issue.
buy those who 2 years 3 month warranty is the best.

xdestined

Reaction score

I am different from you lol. I am getting a PS4 after my Xbox one.
Well... Getting the PS4 for their exclusive games that i can't play on Xbox one..
But both consoles are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.