SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
then can i book as IPT-IPPT, i.e. 1st IPT session, then go for the IPPT to count as I attempted IPPT for my cycle??

AFAIK, you can't specifically book IPT-IPPT... Just book IPT, by default first IPT session will definitely be IPT-IPPT.

xrumerseo

Reaction score
just a question, i have passed my ippt but without incentive. if i were to retake again but did not manage to pass before my window close, will it take my best result for the year or the last taken ippt?

Calander

Reaction score
just a question, i have passed my ippt but without incentive. if i were to retake again but did not manage to pass before my window close, will it take my best result for the year or the last taken ippt?

it will be the best result

Duff11

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody knows what tag to take for 1st rt?

first timer here after recovering from foot injury

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
anybody knows what tag to take for 1st rt?

first timer here after recovering from foot injury

just take blue tag for all round training.....

red tag is running so better not

yellow tag is static specific, maybe a lot of jumping might not be good for your foot

Supporter

Reaction score
anyone know the website explaining how many RTs is required if u attend IPT, etc?
I not sure if i complete 10 IPT but fail to clear the band required, do i need to go RT and if needed, how many?
Also, what if i take IPT nv complete, the formula for calculating the RT required?
(not sure IPPT attempts outside of IPT can be taken to offset RTs sessions or not)

tried to google/NS Portal but cannot find anything.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
if im not wrong, for new system, if you clear IPT, no need to do RT. considered cleared for the current window.

(old system is clear 10x IPT but still fail, need to do 8 RT sessions)

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
take orange play games.

if u dont feel like doing anything, can just stand around in the soccer field

orange tag is depends one... sometimes before games the PTI will make you do quite shiong statics and running.... overall may be more siong than blue tag, depending on PTI and location

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just attended my first ipt session which is the test.

The push-up station need 2 people to supervise, 1 to count another to monitor. Really waste of manpower.

Can't they implement a push-button counting device, instead of a human putting a fist there?

ViCozZz

Reaction score
for IPT still got 4 bands? can share the PPT requirements?

The push-up station need 2 people to supervise, 1 to count another to monitor. Really waste of manpower.

Can't they implement a push-button counting device, instead of a human putting a fist there?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if im not wrong, for new system, if you clear IPT, no need to do RT. considered cleared for the current window.

(old system is clear 10x IPT but still fail, need to do 8 RT sessions)

Yea, heard the same. Clear 10 IPT and you don't have to do RT.

So now you can choose.

Take IPT 10 times a year to clear. (Not sure if you still need to clock IPPT?)

Take RT (20 - X) times every 2 years. (X being number of IPPT you took in first year)

So end up also 20 trips to the camp over 2 years.

Last edited:

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, heard the same. Clear 10 IPT and you don't have to do RT.

So now you can choose.

Take IPT 10 times a year to clear. (Not sure if you still need to clock IPPT?)

Take RT (20 - X) times every 2 years. (X being number of IPPT you took in first year)

So end up also 20 trips to the camp over 2 years.

good thing is, IPT starts later than RT. so that is a consideration too, depending on your working hours and travel times

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score

gotch cheater mah....

Duff11

Master Member
Reaction score
just to confirm now 8th rt still got test rite? if pass, considered remaining rt no need go liao rite?

i still got rt for last year window failure, so what will be the test on? new ippt or old one?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.