The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeagoly

Reaction score
Anybody wan to organize an overseas trip to hoot cheap Lego?? Haha...

Lol.. how much Lego can you hoot without bursting the $400 GST limit.. anyway whatever little u can save on lego all goes into airfare and accomm.. just get local 20% where it's good enough

oddeye82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol.. how much Lego can you hoot without bursting the $400 GST limit.. anyway whatever little u can save on lego all goes into airfare and accomm.. just get local 20% where it's good enough

Ya hor... Looking forward to the next 20% to get my Jokerland...

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hoot during holidays or business trip lor. Fill a suitcase with the bags and they hardly check them when you clear customs. If they ask just say your overseas cousin giving up his collection!

iamnothing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Got a friend just went to US for attachment work.
It it cheaper to hoot from wal mart then request
him to deliver it back to sg?

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score

Debox the lego sets. That's what i did and amazingly I packed quite a number of sets.

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
I Got a friend just went to US for attachment work.
It it cheaper to hoot from wal mart then request
him to deliver it back to sg?

I dunno about walmart but over at Target at times can find real cheap lego like Arctic base for 20usd. USPS is the cheapest if you don't mind long waiting.

KamenDon

Reaction score
If you need only 01 set. just find the cheapest and hoot.
Not worth risking it. The longer u wait. the more you MIGHT have to pay later. There is no best price for lego, only best time to buy...

U are right about timing. Was a waste I didn't get it at Toyshunt in June. It's all about timing.

Tong_Zhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah!! Today is LCS tour for you?? Lolz...

Actually I went pew pew pew ndp rehearsal so just walkover suntec see see

2na8y9d.jpg

6zqxvp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.