SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just attended my first ipt session which is the test.

The push-up station need 2 people to supervise, 1 to count another to monitor. Really waste of manpower.

Can't they implement a push-button counting device, instead of a human putting a fist there?

push-button counting device need money to buy.

human fist and human counter is free.

alpha29

Reaction score
Hi guys, will be going for my ippt next week. Do I have to finish the run to consider it as an attempt. Hasnt been exercising for some time, dun think I can finish...

Onelastwish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, will be going for my ippt next week. Do I have to finish the run to consider it as an attempt. Hasnt been exercising for some time, dun think I can finish...

not really, yst i went saw some people with 2 or 1 laps remaining just stop.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

aiya just go there walk/jog 6 rounds also can.

my best record is 28min. let's see if you can beat that. :D

Calander

Reaction score
just to confirm now 8th rt still got test rite? if pass, considered remaining rt no need go liao rite?

i still got rt for last year window failure, so what will be the test on? new ippt or old one?

as long u passed the ippt standards or met ur ppt requirement during any rt-ippt, the remaining sessions will no longer be required.

n all ippt will be based on the new 3-stn system. however, u can opt for 5-stns during ur in-pro time.

Duff11

Master Member
Reaction score
as long u passed the ippt standards or met ur ppt requirement during any rt-ippt, the remaining sessions will no longer be required.

n all ippt will be based on the new 3-stn system. however, u can opt for 5-stns during ur in-pro time.

whats ppt requirement? where to check?

so now any round of rt i can request to go for the test? or still need to wait till 8th or 14th round?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so now any round of rt i can request to go for the test? or still need to wait till 8th or 14th round?

If you are in your RT window, only can have IPPT on the 8th and 14th round. You cannot book IPPT by yourself.

PPT requirement is only relevant if you are in your IPPT window, and taking IPT.

FelixShu

Reaction score
hi all,

need to check if I did not book and attempted any IPPT during my window, got charged to book do 20 RT, if i were to pass IPPT during RT, will i be still required to finish all 20?

Thanks

Calander

Reaction score

check on PPT standards are more convenient via the mobile app.

n RT-IPPT is as stipulated in the previous comment by the previous person who commented.

only in the IPT program only you have the luxurary to take IPPT any point of time.

kkboy1

Reaction score
I am starting my IPT this week at Maju camp. Jio anyone wants to go together. Pm me.

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys some questions about IPT I would like to ask.

1. I read from the above link that "NSmen who complete the requisite 10 sessions of IPT within the IPPT window but fail to meet PPTs will no longer be subject to 8 sessions of RT."

Does it mean that as long as I completed all my 10 sessions be it I met the PPT anot, I do not need to go for RT in the next window and can book ippt per as normal?

2. What are the different band of PPT? The link never state.

3. The link also state that if I enroll into IPT, I can take IPPT at anytime. So it is mean that let say I go IPPT on my 4th session of IPT, and I met the PPT, I can consider cleared?

Last edited:

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys some questions about IPT I would like to ask.

1. I read from the above link that "NSmen who complete the requisite 10 sessions of IPT within the IPPT window but fail to meet PPTs will no longer be subject to 8 sessions of RT."

Does it mean that as long as I completed all my 10 sessions be it I met the PPT anot, I do not need to go for RT in the next window and can book ippt per as normal?

2. What are the different band of PPT? The link never state.

3. The link also state that if I enroll into IPT, I can take IPPT at anytime. So it is mean that let say I go IPPT on my 4th session of IPT, and I met the PPT, I can consider cleared?

1. yes

2. i got mention about the PPT banding somewhere in this thread before. don't remember the details so you got to dig for it.

3. once you go for your 1st IPT, which is your IPT-IPPT. you will get your target banding. then you can just book a normal IPPT and hit the target band and you are considered clear for the year.

you cannot go for IPPT test during your IPT training session and your normal IPPT test session do not count as 1 of the 10 IPT sessions you need to take.

ReinhartX

Reaction score
failed my running today due to the sun getting to my head bad hahah so have to take RT now

according to what i read the inpro timing for weekdays RT has extended? any1 knows whats the latest timing usually now?

also if i pass on my 8th RT session with incentive do i still get the money?>

Songbird

Reaction score
kenna pink letter asking me to attend summary trial at my camp. not at cmpb.

honestly, got no excuses, just sat on it for way too long =/

need some advise, what are the chances of going db ?

if only fine, i should still expect the max right ?

if kenna DB, how many days ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.