Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

ianfann

Reaction score
I'm wondering did you guys never buy applecare+?? why the need for bumper and screen protector??

I just use my watch nude and till now still look ok.

Me too, my watch is naked but need to beautify it with more bands :s13:

speedster4005

Reaction score
I'm wondering did you guys never buy applecare+?? why the need for bumper and screen protector??

I got AppleCare+ on all my mobile devices but I, most of the time use cases. I can only speak for myself: it's psychological, paranoia, OCD-ness, the likes.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score

Cuz I like to keep my stuff looking good. Plus I like don't like to baby my stuff. Having a simple case allows me not to worry about hitting the watch against any surface. Scratched or cracked, just replace the case and not use Applecare to change the watch.

That's why people buy tempered glass and cases for iPhone. I treat this as a gadget and hence treats it as one. Some people say they don't care if they scratch or crack their normal watches. I agree. But apple's watch cannot just replace the glass. Have to replace whole watch.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Ordered Oittm brand and received Hoco instead.

Ordered this from Amazon
UvCPyTZ.png

bOn8I4C.png

Received this. Knn waited for so long then wrong product
jTtuSre.jpg

Close up - colour run. I believe after a month usage with the bracelet rubbin on the desk, the rest of the links will follow suit
tbheX6K.jpg

Last edited:

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ordered this from Amazon
UvCPyTZ.png

jTtuSre.jpg

looks nice leh. i looking for something like this. black metal strap

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ordered this from Amazon
UvCPyTZ.png

bOn8I4C.png

jTtuSre.jpg

Close up - colour run. I believe after a month usage with the bracelet rubbin on the desk, the rest of the links will follow suit
tbheX6K.jpg
It's probably same oem manufacturer from China
Contact Amazon, u should be able to get a refund and possibly keep the bracelet:p

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score

jTtuSre.jpg

tbheX6K.jpg

am i blind or wat ah?
are the colours the same as Hoco?
On the box states gray when they sold me Black.
Smore Hoco only got black, rose gold, gold
eGDk8An.jpg

0bca27ce-f51b-4732-b052-91ddf4017be5.jpg

Last edited:

ianfann

Reaction score
My chinese cui.... Can someone verify if the 3rd party black SS link bracelet is out in the URL below? Anyone wanna hoot together? Hehe

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=520642022428
My chinese also cui, so what I do is open the webpage in Google chrome, then there is an option to translate the page located at the address bar and I translate to english.

Looking at the website, no reviews yet so I suggest you wait for the locals to buy it and give reviews on it then decide whether you want to pull the trigger or not.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Went ahead to unwrap and attach to my watch.

WaxZ3hk.jpg

5uR2XsC.jpg

vQkoF1F.jpg

IlQYK6D.jpg

Last edited:

sam39sg

Reaction score
Any kind soul can help me put up two pics? Your hp nos? I Whatsapp the pics.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My chinese also cui, so what I do is open the webpage in Google chrome, then there is an option to translate the page located at the address bar and I translate to english.

Looking at the website, no reviews yet so I suggest you wait for the locals to buy it and give reviews on it then decide whether you want to pull the trigger or not.

Thanks for your kind advice Bro... Will u hoot one too if got people buy liao? I saw u have an arsenal collection of bands liao :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.