The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get myself a pair of flyknits (at a competitive price)?

Also, what is the difference between all the flyknit series? Got lunar, racer, free etc. I'm v confused

as always, e place to go for sneakers is queensway. 15% off retail price for new Nike releases n possibly more for older models.

e below is my understanding:
- flyknit is e material of e upper. lightweight n well ventilated. flyknit models r typically more expensive.
- lunar (lunarlon) is a type of cushioning from Nike. supposedly lighter n more responsive than e usual phylon.
- free is e design of e sneaker. e free series r designed based on barefoot runners so e shape of e sneaker is alittle different. might not suit everyone.

Last edited:

strezzor

Reaction score
Went to queensway that day with a friend and I was told that only iRun carries flyknit in queensway. Is that true?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to queensway that day with a friend and I was told that only iRun carries flyknit in queensway. Is that true?

which flyknit? like i said it's a material of e upper of e sneaker. there's many models with flyknit.

e.g. Free flyknit, flyknit Lunar, Roshe flyknit, Air Max flyknit, flyknit Racer.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting janoski or superga in plain neutral colours.

Any discounts/sales??

GSS is ending :(

babeinthecity

Reaction score
Yeezy Boost 350 US 5 and US 9

Selling Yeezy Boost 350 x Adidas Original Kanye West

Interested please reply to this thread we can talk.

Receipt & invoice all have to prove its authenticity. :)

babeinthecity

Reaction score
either one only. i have a us 5 now but its a wrong size given to me, so i can still have a size swap. interested parties feel free to reply

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any nice shoes that glow In the dark or are coated with those 3M reflective stuff.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
LbBIZED.jpg

Shoes are here.

hardyboyzzzz

Reaction score
ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I GET CONVERSE 1970 BLACK HI IN SIZE US 9???? I AM SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW FOR IT AND COULDN'T FIND. ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THAT?? WENT TO CONVERSE SHOP, CHINATOWN(ONLY LEFT WITH SIZE 7) AND COULDN'T FIND IT. TIA

CONVERSE1979

Reaction score
ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I GET CONVERSE 1970 BLACK HI IN SIZE US 9???? I AM SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW FOR IT AND COULDN'T FIND. ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THAT?? WENT TO CONVERSE SHOP, CHINATOWN(ONLY LEFT WITH SIZE 7) AND COULDN'T FIND IT. TIA

ohhh u like converse shoes lah... me too converse fans here

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.