Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya Agree on Aleoca really cannot catch up....was riding back from my birding shots at punggol waterway and suddenly potong jalan by a chio bu (nice bic but can't recal the name of the bic). Able to catch up but drain so much my energy...:D
luei74
Supremacy Member

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya Agree on Aleoca really cannot catch up....was riding back from my birding shots at punggol waterway and suddenly potong jalan by a chio bu (nice bic but can't recal the name of the bic). Able to catch up but drain so much my energy...:D

It's true i was the saddle on said chio bu's bike :vijayadmin:

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got any mtb shifu here?

Yesterday morning I go practice willy, manual and bunny hop but none is successful.

How come the hop is so hard? The rear seems so heavy that there's no way for me to scoop. Damn pissed and sad. Feel like using cleats.

Btw I am using a jogging shoes with soft bouncy soles; probably took away the rebound.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No one care about the bicycle. Everyone cares about the chiobu and wonder how she looks like. :s13:

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
Got any mtb shifu here?

Yesterday morning I go practice willy, manual and bunny hop but none is successful.

How come the hop is so hard? The rear seems so heavy that there's no way for me to scoop. Damn pissed and sad. Feel like using cleats.

Btw I am using a jogging shoes with soft bouncy soles; probably took away the rebound.

full sus is super hard to lift the rear one.

i feel that setting to high gear ratio is easier to scoop

btw you nid to lower ur seat all the way, then got the space to scoop.

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These kind of Clavis cable alarm lock can use or not arh? Looks quite thick, but don't know good or not. $50+

330r2hv.jpg

Some NTUC also have this. Self Fix official distr iirc. Wanted to buy initially but i hate the kind of batt needed for this. Buy fr TB cheaper.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi experts, how's the brand urata?
looking to buy a bike for causal riding.

Their fixie is only about $190 and road bike is $299.

which is is better for causal riding?

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi experts, how's the brand urata?
looking to buy a bike for causal riding.

Their fixie is only about $190 and road bike is $299.

which is is better for causal riding?

up to $299 i'd rather dip into the used market and get better bike =:p

Rambel

Reaction score
Any recommendations for affordable range, fingerless gloves?

From Rodalink's site, they only show that they have Giro Bravo and Jag. Are they good enough or are there other better options?

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noob question. fixie wheel usually there's 2 colour. can the inner colour (i supposed the rim?) be changed? need to change the whole rim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.