Status
Not open for further replies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after landing at the airport, has anyone gone to buy those snacks? can do so right?

i'm landing at HND and thinking of buying those hokkaido snacks so i can just pack in my luggage instead of buying when i'm departing KIX and gotta hand carry up the plane. just buying a few boxes (haha hopefully), so i'm ok to lug the snacks around throughout my trip. will of course pick those that are less breakable and won't expire before i return home.

mngedo

Reaction score
Hello there!
Need expert advice~ I intend to take JAL from SIN to Osaka (Itami) and the flight ETA is 1955 hrs. As it will be night time, can i know if the airport limousine bus is the best method to get to the city and i saw that they only stop at a few locations in Umeda. Is there any hotel you would recommend? My concern is that it must be easy to locate as i am a female travelling alone.

Thank you and really apprecaite!

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello there!
Need expert advice~ I intend to take JAL from SIN to Osaka (Itami) and the flight ETA is 1955 hrs. As it will be night time, can i know if the airport limousine bus is the best method to get to the city and i saw that they only stop at a few locations in Umeda. Is there any hotel you would recommend? My concern is that it must be easy to locate as i am a female travelling alone.

if u reach at 1955, probably can clear customs by 9+pm. still in time to train. train is cheaper, but will require a transfer from monorail:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2433.html

thesal

Reaction score
Hello there!

Bus or train are fine. Do note that the immigration queue at Osaka is quite insane, I was stuck in customs for 4 hours last week and missed the last train .. end up taking the 24hr bus to Umeda.. quite easy to transfer to subway lines from there

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, this may have been asked before. What is the fastest way to get from Haneda to Narita? I'll be landing in Haneda at night and catching the flight next day from Narita to Sapporo. Thanks.

mngedo

Reaction score
Bus or train are fine. Do note that the immigration queue at Osaka is quite insane, I was stuck in customs for 4 hours last week and missed the last train .. end up taking the 24hr bus to Umeda.. quite easy to transfer to subway lines from there

Hi, thanks for sharing! Did you take flight from same timing as well? May i know which hotel did you stay at?
In terms of convenience is taking the bus easier than the train?

Thanks again!

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, this may have been asked before. What is the fastest way to get from Haneda to Narita? I'll be landing in Haneda at night and catching the flight next day from Narita to Sapporo. Thanks.

where are u staying for the night?
there are direct bus and train between the 2 airports if u are heading straight from haneda to narita
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html

but how come land in haneda and domestic from narita?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for sharing! Did you take flight from same timing as well? May i know which hotel did you stay at?

Thanks again!

bus is probably easier because for train u still need to transfer from monorail to train.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
water

safe to drink from tap?

or Stick to bottled water?

shld be safe.
but so far I have not had the need to drink straight from tap coz the accom I stay in all have kettles to boil water, or water dispenser in the lobby. eateries all provide water or even tea or no problem when outside also

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where are u staying for the night?
there are direct bus and train between the 2 airports if u are heading straight from haneda to narita
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html

but how come land in haneda and domestic from narita?

Not a lot of flights from Haneda to Sapporo. So I am thinking of taking Jetstar from Narita to Sapporo. Any recommendations for flights to Sapporo in Haneda?

sereneong19

Reaction score
Not a lot of flights from Haneda to Sapporo. So I am thinking of taking Jetstar from Narita to Sapporo. Any recommendations for flights to Sapporo in Haneda?

There's ANA domestic flight departing from haneda to sapporo almost every hour and there's Skymark flying to sapporo as well. Haneda has more frequent flights to sapporo as opposed to narita.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's ANA domestic flight departing from haneda to sapporo almost every hour and there's Skymark flying to sapporo as well. Haneda has more frequent flights to sapporo as opposed to narita.

Thanks. Let me check again. This will save me trouble to get to Narita.

Update:
Now I remember. I did check before on ANA flights. It is very expensive, $900 per person from haneda to/fro sapporo. It is more expensive than SG to/fro haneda. So I have to look for alternatives.

Last edited:

thesal

Reaction score

Thanks again!

Mine was 10pm... By right its after peak, but the queue was still bad.. Even those who took the last flight in had to queue at least 1.5hours. I stayed at hana hostel Osaka BTW.

Bus or train ... It depends on where you're staying. Train can be cheaper if purchased as a package

lsharon70

Reaction score
Hi

May i know how do we travel from kiyomizudera to arashiyama ?

We'll be departing from nippombashi. If we start at morning 8.30, can we cover the two places in a day ? We hope to pop by nijo castle if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.