iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
gexhz2q.png

shiok ar

IGfusion83

Reaction score
actually i not quite sure how retaliate works. when i cast it and my character got attack, it doesnt hit back.
is it a bug?or am i just noob

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
actually i not quite sure how retaliate works. when i cast it and my character got attack, it doesnt hit back.
is it a bug?or am i just noob

cast retaliate and use your characters to friendly attack the casting character.

you will see that almost every attack misses and your character counter attacks at the enemy :)

side note , mastered EX+ but can`t master EX++ as i ran out of abilities :s13:

need to hone my abilities more :s13::s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure if there's a bug or something..
sometimes my character's chosen action get cancelled (ATB already 1/2 charged) after an enemy attack.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
yes for retaliate meta and its way better than pound.
As double cut is easier to hone :)

side note, verdict for slephie`s weapon. Worth to get if you do not have AOE heal :)

Treat it as Aeris healing wind :)

Agree! Save my ass a lot of times! And onli use 1 bar. Side track, finally mastered seed event ex++! Tips for all bro, make use of magic breakdown. To get master, more impt thing is how to retain ur medals. U can onli lose 3 medals. I lose 1 for action taken and 2 for damage taken. Good luck bro!! Nw I finally can Chiong daily!!
And also that new UI damn nice!!!!!!!

IGfusion83

Reaction score
what abt the monster attacking the character that cast retaliate, will it counter also?
i dont see him countering
so weird!

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
actually i seldom use SB leh... unless maybe boss rush, in which the fight is long enough for me to charge.
Quite hard to charge when using retaliate lol

just wanna try out "super boost" :p

shireal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what abt the monster attacking the character that cast retaliate, will it counter also?
i dont see him countering
so weird!

usually last about 2 turns, doesn't work when they cast nonelemental(i think) and magical spells

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
juz ask ar
if a char with retaliate casted upon
can use irvine 10 shots SB to target tat char?

can retaliate 10 times?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.