SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

yeeehaaa

Reaction score
hello guys. does anyone know how many sessions of RT can we miss? as in like book the RT liao but never attend. remembering hearing people say cannot be absent more than 3 times or something?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i heard is 3 times...

anyway i also heard that now you can cancel the session on the day itself so long as it is before 12pm or something.

calefare

Reaction score
hello guys. does anyone know how many sessions of RT can we miss? as in like book the RT liao but never attend. remembering hearing people say cannot be absent more than 3 times or something?

What happens if you absent > 3 times

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
s4FlVaUl.jpg

no doubt it's advisable to free up the slot for others (i skipped mine due to bad weather)

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I took the weight lost program last year, passed on 2nd weighing, is it still available? or do I have to go for IPT this time round?
Still got 3 months before my window closes. ><

TIA!

Calander

Reaction score
once ur bmi is below the green tag criteria, u have considered to meet ur ppt.

nt sure hw it goes. but u can contact ns hotline for more info.

xVrooMx

Reaction score
once ur bmi is below the green tag criteria, u have considered to meet ur ppt.

nt sure hw it goes. but u can contact ns hotline for more info.

Hi Bro Calander,

Thanks for your updates!
Yea I have passed for last PPT but I am not sure if they still have this program because of the new IPPT 3 station system changes.

Also, do I still book this weight lost program as IPT? I can't really remember how I book it last year wahaha!!

Please advise.

Cheers!

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. From my understanding, the number of RT sessions to attend is now 20 - D, where D is the number of IPPT attempts.

Seeing as how IPPT is a lot easier than RT (end faster, not as exhausting as RT), does it make it a good strategy to just attempt IPPT a lot of times to avoid RT?

Is it even possible to attend 20 IPPTs for the first year, then 0 RTs for the second year?

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
20 - D, where D is the number of IPT attempts

It's IPT attempts not IPPT!

Sent from something using GAGT

Its both IPPT & IPT.

See here:
http://lifestyle.www.ns.sg/c/docume...64e-6816-416f-9066-73cd9a56c991&groupId=10401

I personally find IPPT much "slacker" than IPT & RT.

Just need to do 1 minute sit up, 1 minute pushup, and run/walk for 20 mins.

I went for 3 IPPT sessions in my previous window, hence only had to do 17 RTs this time. I was thinking if it's possible to go for 20 IPPT, and do 0 RT.

Calander

Reaction score
Its both IPPT & IPT.

See here:
http://lifestyle.www.ns.sg/c/docume...64e-6816-416f-9066-73cd9a56c991&groupId=10401

I went for 3 IPPT sessions in my previous window, hence only had to do 17 RTs this time. I was thinking if it's possible to go for 20 IPPT, and do 0 RT.

"20 IPTs den 0 RT" = Not Possible
"0 IPT, den 20 RTs" = Possible

and as for "20 IPPT den 0 RT", still possible provided you add in another 10 IPTs or you already passed IPPT and still continue to book the remaining IPPT.

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its both IPPT & IPT.

See here:

There is no limit to the number of times you can book IPPT in a window. You can book 10 times, 20 times, 100 times if you want. You can continue to book even if you pass to strive for better results. The system will only stop you once you achieved GOLD for IPPT.

The website does not state the limit to the 20 - D rule. You can try asking the PTIs if there is a limit.

20 IPT, 0 RT is impossible. Once you do 10 IPT, you have completed your IPPT window. Your next window will be IPPT window instead of RT window.

You can try 19 failed IPPT in your first window and 1 RT in your RT window.

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
There is no limit to the number of times you can book IPPT in a window. You can book 10 times, 20 times, 100 times if you want. You can continue to book even if you pass to strive for better results. The system will only stop you once you achieved GOLD for IPPT.

The website does not state the limit to the 20 - D rule. You can try asking the PTIs if there is a limit.

20 IPT, 0 RT is impossible. Once you do 10 IPT, you have completed your IPPT window. Your next window will be IPPT window instead of RT window.

You can try 19 failed IPPT in your first window and 1 RT in your RT window.

Yes what I want to know is whether the 20 - D can reach 0.

2015 : 19 IPPT, all fail.
2016 : 20 - 19 = 1 RT

This looks like a good plan.

2015: 20 IPPT, all fail
2016: Not sure if New IPPT Window, or RT Window but 0 RT. (So whole year just shake leg no need do anything)

I don't think they so nice to let us have 'free' year right? Even though total is still 20 sessions over 2 years.

hyyhyy

Reaction score
hi guys. need some help.

i currently attended 4/10 IPT, but i am thinking i can pass IPPT. should i book IPT(test) or book IPPT?

do i consider attending IPT session if i failed the IPPT during IPPT session? or should i book IPT(test)? will it clear me if i pass?

also what is personal performance targets? is it the banding?

thank you

Last edited:

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^
-you only can book IPPT session. IPT(test) is only 1st & 10th session

My question:

C5nO6Ba.png

my target band never go up, is this normal?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes what I want to know is whether the 20 - D can reach 0.

2015 : 19 IPPT, all fail.
2016 : 20 - 19 = 1 RT

This looks like a good plan.

2015: 20 IPPT, all fail
2016: Not sure if New IPPT Window, or RT Window but 0 RT. (So whole year just shake leg no need do anything)

I don't think they so nice to let us have 'free' year right? Even though total is still 20 sessions over 2 years.

i don't think this is a good plan. you are going to spend roughly the same amount of time in the FCC per session, the number of sessions you have to attend is the same or more. BUT you only get paid for 1st 3 IPPT. rest unpaid, while those who attend ipt/rt will get paid.

besides, you can not do this for consecutive years.

eg.
year 1, 20 ippt
year 2, do nothing
year3, 20 session RT.

or if you bo liao enough.

year 1, 20 ippt,
year 2, 20 ippt,
year 3, 20 ippt.

I think long run not ideal.

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
i don't think this is a good plan. you are going to spend roughly the same amount of time in the FCC per session, the number of sessions you have to attend is the same or more. BUT you only get paid for 1st 3 IPPT. rest unpaid, while those who attend ipt/rt will get paid.

Yes I know IPPT and IPT/RT takes about the same time in the FCC and IPPT is not paid.

But IPPT is a lot 'slacker' than IPT/RT. Just 2 mins of static station + walk/run for 2.4km. I attended RT this year and have tried various colors and they make me feel unwell. My health is more important than the $9 I get per session.

Previously:
2013: IPPT Window: Attended 4 IPPT Sessions
2014: RT Window: Had to do 16 RT sessions and it was really bad. I feel very unwell like dying that kind. Not exaggerating but my physical fitness is damn hopeless.

Now my 2015 window will be opening soon.

My plan is like this

2015: IPPT Window. Attend D IPPT.
2016: RT Window. Attend 20 - D RT.
2017: IPPT Window. Attend D IPPT
2018: RT Window. Attend 20 - D RT.

So yes total sessions will be 20 over 2 years but RT is paid whereas only first 3 IPPT is paid. But since IPPT is ALOT more comfortable for me, I want to spam IPPT sessions to reduce RT sessions. 20 IPPT is better than 20 RT for me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.