Best Acne and Acne Scars treatment anyone?

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
profractional laser is around 1k per treatment....most effective treatment by far...

asiandaisy

Reaction score
seem like snail cream had many good reviews as it help in almost everything : anti aging, whiteness, oily skin etc...

Me and my cousin try before, sold it off in the end. Not suitable for my skin, got a lot of tiny red dots. Think it's just the many sponsored reviews that is making it seem like an effective product.

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for over the counter medication to Lighten the skin?

Fleury_Eli

Reaction score
Acne Treatement

I have acne prone skin...will Avocado and Aloe Vera gonna work on my skin too?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
profractional laser is around 1k per treatment....most effective treatment by far...

This man here is absolutely right. You get what you pay for.
Legit treatment will give best results. :)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any experience/recommendations to share?

nope i didn't went for any fractional laser treatment, but i've heard from my dermatologist that it's quite an effective treatment for acne scars removal. upwards of 2 grand onwards for fractional laser.

:o:):o

thespinsterella

Reaction score
For me, the brand that works is Ole Henriksen! It's so good. I'm using the Invigorating Night Gel, Vitamin C Truth Serum and Truth creme Advanced hydration. They help to fade the scars.

Sephora SG used to sell it. But now can only get from US. I got mine from sprees from Sephora US or that time Singsale had it too for a very short while.

Ooh and if you have bucks to share, can invest in clarisonic too.

Edhomme

Reaction score
I am presently using a brand of products from China. Simple range consisting of facial wash, cream and mask. Worked well to clear up my skin. Recommended it to friends who have pimples, and the products have proven to work well. Products work for people with skin allergies too. Very well suited to Asian skin.

Anyone wants to have more information, just let me know.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
avoid too much deep fried and hot chilly
to minize acne breakout...

resized_minions-meme-generator-yeeeeessssss-you-are-absolutely-right-6569c2.jpg

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can try using a mild glycolic acid product to reduce appearance of red marks

thatthing

Reaction score
can try st ives face wash. a few "pretty-boy" guy friends and female friends of mine tried it, quite a few of them said it helped them. some totally no more acne apart from the occasional (normal) breakout

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.