The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlineuser

Reaction score
where can i buy american crew fiber in singapore?!

tried sg.ozcosmetics but seems unreliable. paid and i trying to cancel it

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya lo... i think gatsby better

deejay is the best

tumblr_m9u3i3bMkO1roidpvo1_500.gif

Kokonuht

Reaction score
Hi guys, been reading through a bit. Am a fan of Blumaan and because of him I got into all these new products. Got to know so much more bout hair too. I just moved to Singapore for studies (literally like few days ago) so was thinking of which websites should I order from. Also, with Original coming up, should I still get Claymation? Or would that be a waste?

Currently am planning to buy MP Shampoo + Conditioner (Currently using HDF but wanting to try others), ByVilain Sidekick, Original by BluMaan, Claymation.

Wondering if I should get claymation though...

If I order from menbazaar, I can get sidekick + claymation @ $54 plus MP Shampoo and Conditioner @ $25 each.

And can collect points @ Menbazaar. Got other sites that give these kinda discounts? Point system or something.

But if I don't need claymation I might as well buy from hairbroducts with Original + Sidekick (10% off).

So any thoughts guys? Sorry I'm not sure if any of you are like in charge of these websites x.x hoping for unbiased opinions and best based on which I can save the most on haha!

Best if like I can buy MP shampoo + conditioner @ the same site as I buy the rest. Though menbazaar price quite cheap ah for these two. Also, any comment on the shampoo + conditioner by MP?

*I assume MP = Mister Pompadour

Cheers guys!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, been reading through a bit. Am a fan of Blumaan and because of him I got into all these new products. Got to know so much more bout hair too. I just moved to Singapore for studies (literally like few days ago) so was thinking of which websites should I order from. Also, with Original coming up, should I still get Claymation? Or would that be a waste?

Currently am planning to buy MP Shampoo + Conditioner (Currently using HDF but wanting to try others), ByVilain Sidekick, Original by BluMaan, Claymation.

Wondering if I should get claymation though...

If I order from menbazaar, I can get sidekick + claymation @ $54 plus MP Shampoo and Conditioner @ $25 each.

And can collect points @ Menbazaar. Got other sites that give these kinda discounts? Point system or something.

But if I don't need claymation I might as well buy from hairbroducts with Original + Sidekick (10% off).

So any thoughts guys? Sorry I'm not sure if any of you are like in charge of these websites x.x hoping for unbiased opinions and best based on which I can save the most on haha!

Best if like I can buy MP shampoo + conditioner @ the same site as I buy the rest. Though menbazaar price quite cheap ah for these two. Also, any comment on the shampoo + conditioner by MP?

*I assume MP = Mister Pompadour

Cheers guys!

All i can say is Mensbazaar Boss Louis is a little bit*h. haha don't ever buy from them. They had a history thats why you won't ever see them here.

Original is a 3-4 months wait. so technically you need something to use. I would say get the claymation or I suggest mr pomp beeswax or dynamite clay would be a better choice.
*Depending on what style you do.
but if you like claymation, then go for it.

For all the above items.
3 stores.
Hairdicted.com
Newman.sg
thegroomingsociety.com

you can get all of them within this 3 stores.

the rest is up to you. prices are pretty similar iirc.

its like either you're going to Wal-mart or Walgreens

btw i am using blind barber shampoo and conditioner.
haha you can compare mister pomp vs blind barber.
both are small bottles.
i bet you can get to try both in a span of 1-2 months.

just try till you find something you like.
anyway shampoo and conditioner are necessities.

as for sidekick, pretty straight forward.

:D

Kokonuht

Reaction score
All i can say is Mensbazaar Boss Louis is a little bit*h. haha don't ever buy from them. They had a history thats why you won't ever see them here.

Original is a 3-4 months wait. so technically you need something to use. I would say get the claymation or I suggest mr pomp beeswax or dynamite clay would be a better choice.
*Depending on what style you do.
but if you like claymation, then go for it.

For all the above items.
3 stores.
Hairdicted.com
Newman.sg
thegroomingsociety.com

you can get all of them within this 3 stores.

the rest is up to you. prices are pretty similar iirc.

its like either you're going to Wal-mart or Walgreens

btw i am using blind barber shampoo and conditioner.
haha you can compare mister pomp vs blind barber.
both are small bottles.
i bet you can get to try both in a span of 1-2 months.

just try till you find something you like.
anyway shampoo and conditioner are necessities.

as for sidekick, pretty straight forward.

:D

I forgot to mention that I'm using HDF quicksand atm. Somewhat satisfied but had to use slightly more product for a better hold. Hence why I'm considering claymation.

Thanks for the heads up, though they have the cheapest price for MP shampoo and conditioner at menbazaar T.T

Will check out the other sites btw thanks!

myhairverypain

Reaction score
Hi guys, been reading through a bit...

...Sorry I'm not sure if any of you are like in charge of these websites x.x hoping for unbiased opinions and best based on which I can save the most on haha!

Cheers guys!

If you've really read through the pages of this thread you'd know this place is the worst place to ask for unbiased opinions.

That said, my friends and i have bought stuff from most of the above mentioned shops and they are all pretty fast and reliable. Mens Bazaar's Louis might be a b*tch but b*tch knows how to run a business and mails out whatever i paid for so thats all i care coming from a consumer pov.

Biggus Dickus

Reaction score
If you've really read through the pages of this thread you'd know this place is the worst place to ask for unbiased opinions.

That said, my friends and i have bought stuff from most of the above mentioned shops and they are all pretty fast and reliable. Mens Bazaar's Louis might be a b*tch but b*tch knows how to run a business and mails out whatever i paid for so thats all i care coming from a consumer pov.

Haha my sentiments exactly.

As a consumer, all I care about is pricing, and delivery. Products are undifferentiated.

Sadly, this thread is degrading into one where sellers bash each other, and push good reviews about their own products.

Best is to get a sample, test it out on your hair and see if it works for you.

HDF products are getting a lot of flak. But recently received a sample from dapper, and really like the Claymation. Really like the Dynamite Clay as well. Also in my circulation is the Silverfox. But honestly, I can do without all these, cause the most important product for me is the Sea Salt Spray. Still using mine from TPJ I got ages ago. It lasts forever. Haha.

Btw if you don't wish to spend so much on the waxes, I still feel Joico Erratic is a great, value for money product.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

then you not here during the time they screw up real bad.
that's why they are no longer here.

go read up reviews in their qoo10 marketplace, do some research and you will know why i say and stand by what i say
nah, go read up.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/m...styling-product-mensbazaar-sg-4281409-29.html

of course that's the SOP of buying and selling, pretty basic.
what lies beneath is alot more than you think.

anyway, if you think this place is the worst place to ask for unbiased opinions, why are you still following?
how about you come out with some opinion or reviews or what you think can help rather than give this kind of replies trying to stir sh1t.

whatever that is said here, promoting here or whatsoever are what is being sold here.

would we recommend something that is so hard to find? if that's the case, why do we even recommend in the first place?
say go get this item. bloody good.
ask where to find, wah i don't know, i got it when i was in blah blah blah.

:s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha my sentiments exactly.

As a consumer, all I care about is pricing, and delivery. Products are undifferentiated.
Sadly, this thread is degrading into one where sellers bash each other, and push good reviews about their own products.

Best is to get a sample, test it out on your hair and see if it works for you.

HDF products are getting a lot of flak. But recently received a sample from dapper, and really like the Claymation. Really like the Dynamite Clay as well. Also in my circulation is the Silverfox. But honestly, I can do without all these, cause the most important product for me is the Sea Salt Spray. Still using mine from TPJ I got ages ago. It lasts forever. Haha.

Btw if you don't wish to spend so much on the waxes, I still feel Joico Erratic is a great, value for money product.

Joico erratic, must as well get vantachi from TPJ

since when we bash other sellers already? thought the dust settled alr?

we did not push good reviews on our products. we are giving reviews.

if you think its not useful, how about you come out with your own review?
give us some views. I would want to read about what other think about the other products.

as a cousumer like you that cares about pricing and what not.
good for you because you already know what you like.
so continue to find the cheapest one available.
ain't nobody stopping you.

for me, as a consumer, i pay for quality stuff. i pay for good service.
very very different. :)

in red - one of the most epic comment ever :s13:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.