Dash promotion (No referral)

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
For the $50 cashback for the incremental $8000 fresh funds, I received the email but the T&Cs say I need to receive the SMS ?

I didn't receive that and I also got the $50 before aldy.
Do I still qualify?
For the promo, I emailed them and they said if get the email also qualify

QDe85GH.jpg

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah, dash giving $$ again, if this one works(I got the email!), I will get $150 since last year at the minimum!

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh I hope you are right but not having received sms contradicts with point a) ?

CSOs can be very confusingly creative.

Earlier, didn't 1 CSO say customers who had already received $50 in previous promotions not qualify for this promotion? This term is not inside the T&Cs.

Now, a CSO has explicitly contradicted the T&Cs by claiming that email or SMS qualifies.

Are these CSOs correct?

Last edited:

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Huh I hope you are right but not having received sms contradicts with point a) ?

So far, no one has received the SMS for this promo. So i believe email shld suffice. My brother also has dash account but he did not get the email....shld be only selected ppl get it

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So far, no one has received the SMS for this promo. So i believe email shld suffice. My brother also has dash account but he did not get the email....shld be only selected ppl get it

Actually banks that do this type of random promo is quite good at marketing.

They don't have to give everyone this promo, save $$, at the same time the loyal customer would want to stay with this account because from time to time got this promo, it also attract new customer and it feels like a jackpot if you tio the invitation.
All without extravagant expenses since by choosing, it already cut cost down considerably.
They can even rotate among those who didn't get this time and make them tio next time, make it randomly consistent and everyone is happy.
And also can cut down cost of advertising since this promo can travel by word of mouth because it's not a first come first serve sign up kind of promo so people will be more willing to share.

Wah, really good marketing. :eek:

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa i no have the $50 one wor.. only the 10%b for top up $100...

can use singtel bill top right?

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i wanted to ask esaver account more interest or dash ar? want to migrate my cimb money here.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
actually i wanted to ask esaver account more interest or dash ar? want to migrate my cimb money here.

Dash is 0.5% with constant promo so far.
Esaver has a minimum 1k deposit, fall below fee of $2. Fresh fund will get 1.4% interest depending on which month's ADB they use. So if you want fuss free, just open dash. CIMB's 0.8% is good.

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dash is 0.5% with constant promo so far.
Esaver has a minimum 1k deposit, fall below fee of $2. Fresh fund will get 1.4% interest depending on which month's ADB they use. So if you want fuss free, just open dash. CIMB's 0.8% is good.

So if I top up $100 in a mth I got $1.40 interest ar?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to top up from Singtel bill?

I could not yesterday and the error given was not enough balance $0.

I was able to do this in the past.

Anyone know if anything changed: you should have credit balance in your Singtel bill before making a top up?

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score

esaver now highest interest up to 1.4%, dash 0.5%, cimb up to 0.8%

these 3 a/cs operate differently to earn the bonus interest.

dash is 0.5% flat on any balance

cimb if u open the savings with $100 incremental balance mthly, u get 0.8%, otherwise is 0.5%

esaver - wait for announcement on Aug 1. If you dun have a/c now, u open on Aug 1, see what is the promo rate. New a/c all balances will earn the promo rate, rate depends on your balances. Now above 200k u get 1.4%. So wait.

If u already have the a/c with balance, then only incremental balance earn the bonus rate.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called CSO. She said email invite qualifies for the $50 cashback promo as well.
She said that I shld deposit exactly $8k on 1 Aug (a Sat !) & hold it til 31 Aug, so that my Aug ADB is exactly $8k more than my Jul ADB.
Dont deposit now cos it will only bump up your Jul ADB.

For the 10% cashback, I top up at ard 2pm on 28 Jul but did not receive cashback. Assume too late liao for that.

Last edited:

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to top up from Singtel bill?

I could not yesterday and the error given was not enough balance $0.

I was able to do this in the past.

Anyone know if anything changed: you should have credit balance in your Singtel bill before making a top up?

I think you've exceed your Singtel monthly top up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.