The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Satki. All because of hair product. Internet is serious business.

By the way i like the blind barber shampoo. My hair smells like ice lemon tea. I feel satki also haha.

The 90 proof pomade not bad. I thought its too creamy and cant stay and hold my hair but actually it leaves my hair easy to style thru out the day.

I no related to anyone hor.

Sent from why like that using GAGT
Eh eh eh. I got give you ah? Wah Lao haha I cannot recognise you or your real name Haha Oops.
Give me order number leh.
BTW the shampoo song ah. Ice lemon tea. Haha. Love it sia. But using it only at night after a day. Haha
If you want. You know who to go to. Haha.
BTW 10% is still on. Haha incase you don't know.

This is a post for my customer. So no conflict of interest. Haha
:)

soilwork

Reaction score
No wan expose myself. But i got ur address to put pig head liao. Internet is serious business hor

I morning use Paul mitchell tea tree. Super minty. At night use the blind barber to smell like ice lemon tea. shiok

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wan expose myself. But i got ur address to put pig head liao. Internet is serious business hor

I morning use Paul mitchell tea tree. Super minty. At night use the blind barber to smell like ice lemon tea. shiok

Eh I know who liao Hahaha check my orders can le. Haha

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I appreciate the reviews written here with no biased as to who writes them.

I do not presume everything that comes out from the seller's mouth is to purely increase his sales only. I am no "racist".
That said I also do not presume everything that comes out from a non seller's mouth is from the goodness of his/her heart & in my best interest

I truly wonder how people see as unbiased review in this thread.

As long as it is from a non seller's username?

If that is the case, my personal opinion is a review/recommendation coming from a familiar seller (a good example is theprettyjerk) is more credible then any tom dick or harry here.
(no offense to the tom dick or harry. Just making a point. I still read your reviews if you wrote one)

Sellers, hope you will not stop writing reviews & introduce better & better products.

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I appreciate the reviews written here with no biased as to who writes them.

I do not presume everything that comes out from the seller's mouth is to purely increase his sales only. I am no "racist".
That said I also do not presume everything that comes out from a non seller's mouth is from the goodness of his/her heart & in my best interest

If that is the case, my personal opinion is a review/recommendation coming from a familiar seller (a good example is theprettyjerk) is more credible then any tom dick or harry here.

Sellers, hope you will not stop writing reviews & introduce better & better products.

cos everybody hair is different... might work for me, might not work for u

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lastly, want to read more reviews?

Quit complaining & start writing.

Surely it is easier writing 2 paragraphs of reviews then a 10 paragraphs of complains.

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

well said. btw i brought quite a few products to central europe. super hot super dry and their water is jin fug up one. alot of my styling products became useless as hair so damn dry and hard to apply practically everything. the one product that saved the day (or rather save the weeks) was powder shake from glorious tpj. being a spray, application obviously easy. and it was damn good cos it neutralises static. over there damn dry, hair static gao gao, whole day stick to my face. powdershake was the only product that solved that.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos everybody hair is different... might work for me, might not work for u

That is normal. There are 5.399 million people (2013) in Singapore alone. (taken from Wikipedia)

I take the reviews as a guide & not a commandments. And also do not under any circumstances rely on 1 source.
I also ask if in doubt.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha someone!!!!!

btw those who wait till buay tahan already, the hair dryers are in. haha pm me if you're interested. test market now.
if got interest then i will bring in more.

now i am promoting.

hope no conflict of interest

bash me if you want. hehehehe

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lastly, want to read more reviews?

Quit complaining & start writing.

Surely it is easier writing 2 paragraphs of reviews then a 10 paragraphs of complains.

haha waiting for more consumers to write reviews.
sellers write till sian.
i think the fact that because only seller writes, so it feels that we are promoting..

i also wanna read reviews, cause i also styling my hair what. haha that's the first thing that got me into all these haha

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha waiting for more consumers to write reviews.
sellers write till sian.
i think the fact that because only seller writes, so it feels that we are promoting..

i also wanna read reviews, cause i also styling my hair what. haha that's the first thing that got me into all these haha

give more samples, and i mean much more in volume

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, on the topic of sea salt spray Pre styling spray.
Right now we have very little choices.
I managed to source some sea salt spray used by salon that is not so well known and well marketed like sidekick.
I managed to receive them today and will give my review soon after I used it. If it's good. I will be bringing in. But don't worry, prices will not be at the range of Sidekick.
Will be lower and hopefully as good or not better.

Will be passing some to the members here who are consumers for them to test to give non conflicted reviews.

Let's hope it's good and could save some money.

Hehe cheers.

sogatda

Reaction score
those who want the best deal jus go find those young mei mei at swanston/ocean @ chinatown la.. cheap and good. kms sea salt spray now on promo, only $15 , dont say bo jio. this ss spray imo has the best balance of definition and dryness, plus it smells sick. grape peppermint anyone?

anyway byvilain offering free worldwide shipping but min. USD44 lol... i really hate the way they market their products, worst than hdf.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who want the best deal jus go find those young mei mei at swanston/ocean @ chinatown la.. cheap and good. kms sea salt spray now on promo, only $15 , dont say bo jio. this ss spray imo has the best balance of definition and dryness, plus it smells sick. grape peppermint anyone?

anyway byvilain offering free worldwide shipping but min. USD44 lol... i really hate the way they market their products, worst than hdf.
15 only. Cheap sia. Lol can hoot.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember last time this slikhaar TV channel promotes HDF.. now change to by villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.