Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Reaction score
Is it true corbell has a service centre at SLS 6th floor???

Was told by SLS shop when they recommended me to buy silicon power DDR3 distributed by corbell......

Bought a seasonic S12G PSU recently.... CT sticker dated Dec 2014, invoice dated Jun 2015....

6 months difference leh....

If invoice lost, will lose 6 months of warranty....

If next time rma (after Dec 2019, before jun 2020) with invoice, scare kena accused of using other pple's invoice....

:(:(:(

Hi,
We are at 6th floor but not in Sim Lim Sq. Please take note Corbell Service Center is as below.
http://corbell.com.sg/contact-us/

For RMA warranty claim we always advise customer to keep a copy of the invoice or register through our website. If you have any concern about your case, you may send us a email as below, we reply you from there. Cheers :)

Name/contact:
Brand/serial number:
Attached a copy of your invoice:

Last edited:

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
We are at 6th floor but not in Sim Lim Sq. Please take note Corbell Service Center is as below.
http://corbell.com.sg/contact-us/

For RMA warranty claim we always advise customer to keep a copy of the invoice or register through our website. If you have any concern about your case, you may send us a email as below, we reply you from there. Cheers :)

Name/contact:
Brand/serial number:
Attached a copy of your invoice:

Hi Corbell,

Yilong @ pcthemes told me very clearly Corbell has a service centre upstairs at level 6 but nevermind la, I'm nearer to AMK...

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

Yilong @ pcthemes told me very clearly Corbell has a service centre upstairs at level 6 but nevermind la, I'm nearer to AMK...

Thank you.

Sorry, I overlook that. Yes, Silicon Power RMA is at Sim Lim Sq 6th floor. Thanks.

Last edited:

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of G.Skill Ripjaws PC3-12800 4GB x 2 RAMS that are faulty. Tested both sticks separately and isolated the problem to one stick - but just to confirm, the exchange will be for both sticks since they are paired? Do you have ready stock for this particular model or have to send back to Taiwan? Thanks!

doupa_

Reaction score
Xigmatek warranty period

Hi, corbell

How long is Xigmatek Accessor Ultimate 5.25" USB3.0 Super-Speed Card Reader warranty period?:s22:

Reaction score
I have a pair of G.Skill Ripjaws PC3-12800 4GB x 2 RAMS that are faulty. Tested both sticks separately and isolated the problem to one stick - but just to confirm, the exchange will be for both sticks since they are paired? Do you have ready stock for this particular model or have to send back to Taiwan? Thanks!

Hi,

For GSkill RMA you may need to send in the whole SET to our service center for our technician for a test first. (ensure CT sticker is there) If faulty we will usually send back to GSkill for RMA, unless we have spare buffer we will replaced for customer. (but buffer subject to first come first basis) Cheers :)

ThrashSin

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I have a MSI Gtx 760 2GB graphics card purchased from PC Themes located in Sim Lim Square on 5th Nov 2013.

Recently whenever I play games, I experience extreme stutters that always eventually result in a black screen freeze, sometimes also having weird blue/red/green lines flying randomly scattered across my monitor, causing the game to crash or forcing me to manually end it through task manager. It has gotten worse, can't even stay online in games for more than 30 seconds before the game crashes.. I have tried 3 different games and all face the same issue, so I'm convinced it isn't the game's problem. I have also ran a FurMark GPU Stress Test and it crashes within seconds, failing the test almost instantly -__-''

I believe this due to a dead/faulty GPU but am not able to confirm it. I still have the invoice for the purchase of my GTX 760. Can I bring it down for testing and a possible replacement covered by warranty if it's actually faulty?

Please advise, thank you! :)

Mamamonster

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I brought a Seasonic G-Series 650W the other day, however the warranty card didn't have the Dealer's Seal. Is it still valid if i mailed it without the Dealer's Seal?

Thanks in advance

xKazeolus

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to create another thread just to ask 1 qns..
I have a dual channel kit of Team Xtreem Dark RAMs and yesterday 1 of them decided to not work. Can't seem to find the receipt for it already but your sticker is still intact, do I bring down both RAMs for checking and may I know how long will it take since it's quite an EOL product I believe so because my parents will need to use the computer at a daily basis. Thanks!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I have a MSI Gtx 760 2GB graphics card purchased from PC Themes located in Sim Lim Square on 5th Nov 2013.

Recently whenever I play games, I experience extreme stutters that always eventually result in a black screen freeze, sometimes also having weird blue/red/green lines flying randomly scattered across my monitor, causing the game to crash or forcing me to manually end it through task manager. It has gotten worse, can't even stay online in games for more than 30 seconds before the game crashes.. I have tried 3 different games and all face the same issue, so I'm convinced it isn't the game's problem. I have also ran a FurMark GPU Stress Test and it crashes within seconds, failing the test almost instantly -__-''

I believe this due to a dead/faulty GPU but am not able to confirm it. I still have the invoice for the purchase of my GTX 760. Can I bring it down for testing and a possible replacement covered by warranty if it's actually faulty?

Please advise, thank you! :)

Hi there,

Yes, high chance to be that graphics card.
Please bring the card down to our service center for a check first.
Our guys will advise you from there. :)

Hi Corbell,

I brought a Seasonic G-Series 650W the other day, however the warranty card didn't have the Dealer's Seal. Is it still valid if i mailed it without the Dealer's Seal?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Check for our Corbell warranty sticker on the product isself.
It's all good as long it is intact.
Keep a copy of the receipt just in case for future warranty purpose. :)

Didn't want to create another thread just to ask 1 qns..
I have a dual channel kit of Team Xtreem Dark RAMs and yesterday 1 of them decided to not work. Can't seem to find the receipt for it already but your sticker is still intact, do I bring down both RAMs for checking and may I know how long will it take since it's quite an EOL product I believe so because my parents will need to use the computer at a daily basis. Thanks!

Hi there,

The rams will have to be sent back for RMA.
Est. timing 6-8weeks.
Please bring the rams down and let our guys take a look at it first. :)
For Xtreem Dark series, they will have to be sent in as a pair. :o

Last edited:

waway625

Reaction score
Just trying my luck here

Is the antec to new 650w under corbell? How long is the warranty?I think I bought mine last January 2011 and now I notice what seems to be coil whine coming from the PSU.

If the PSU unit has the sticker but I don't have the receipt, will I still qualify for warranty?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Just trying my luck here

Is the antec to new 650w under corbell? How long is the warranty?I think I bought mine last January 2011 and now I notice what seems to be coil whine coming from the PSU.

If the PSU unit has the sticker but I don't have the receipt, will I still qualify for warranty?
Hi there,

It under Convergent Systems.
Please give them a ring to check.

chemipro

Reaction score
Hi Corbell, I have a pair of g skill ddr3 4gb ram, with the CT blue sticker intact. If I want to rma, advisable to head down to SLS level 6 or AMK? Thanks.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell, I have a pair of g skill ddr3 4gb ram, with the CT blue sticker intact. If I want to rma, advisable to head down to SLS level 6 or AMK? Thanks.
Hi there,

Our service center is at AMK.
Please bring the rams down and let our guys take a look at it. :)

-Sora-

Reaction score
Hi, I've got an MSI Big Bang Marshal, warranty expired last year, getting code "dE" from the mobo. Do you do repair? Or is buying a new one my only choice

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm afraid not if it is too long out of warranty.
But you can still bring the board in to test just to double check.

leeyongquan

Reaction score
Hi, i sent in my GPU for RMA on 26/6. I understand that its been only 7 week and the standard is between 6-8 week.
Just wondering if there is any update on it?

RMA no. 28183

Thanks in advance

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, i sent in my GPU for RMA on 26/6. I understand that its been only 7 week and the standard is between 6-8 week.
Just wondering if there is any update on it?

RMA no. 28183

Thanks in advance
Hi there,

We will check and update you. :)

shenwu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My x-series seasonic is not working. Unable to power my motherboard or the power keep shutting down.

I already lost my invoice and thrown the box away. Any advice? Can I just bring down the psi without all the connecting wires and cables?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.