Steak Thread

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i noticed we dont have this here. Lets share some of the nice ones we have with pictures and recommendations. In Singapore or overseas. I know there are many meat / steak lovers here as well.

Any nice joints to intro?

:)

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll help start the ball rolling. The pepper crusted boned in tenderloin from Luke's Oyster Bar is pretty good.

IMG_6886.jpg

The have a less expensive option at lunch as well, also nicely done

IMG_1599.JPG

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I had this in Amsterdam's Castell. 400g Black Angus beef. They told me it is off menu, I was feel really good after my big purchase, so i said, i just get it. I never seen such nice color steak before, it was superb.

The pix dunno why so small. i try to upload later ~

Last edited:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont mind me but i am saying.. can cook your self very easy and cheap.. under 20.... eat till full max..

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boned in prime rib from Lawry's. It seemed that USDA beef with bone is permitted for import again after 12 years of ban. This was quite a large piece of meat.

IMG_4052.JPG

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morton's ribeye is really good, had it last month, been always ordering Filet Mignon.

Bistecca in HK was quite good too but have to share more than 2 person if not it is too much at one go. (Heard the one in SG isn't doing that well, though never tried before)

I used to really like Black Angus too, nothing fantastic but for the price is quite worth it considering the soup and sides.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I wanna go Skirt try it out but an drive, scare teksi problem.

I heard bad reviews about Skirt, and looking at the photos of the steak? I'm not sold to try it. The most atas steak I tried here is Bedrock which I felt was really good already, 1 for 1 made it even better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.