SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
s4FlVaUl.jpg

no doubt it's advisable to free up the slot for others (i skipped mine due to bad weather)

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

Your attendance rate is similar to mine...Dunno why as the year passes, I tend to absent more and more. :s13:

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Yes what I want to know is whether the 20 - D can reach 0.

2015 : 19 IPPT, all fail.
2016 : 20 - 19 = 1 RT

This looks like a good plan.

2015: 20 IPPT, all fail
2016: Not sure if New IPPT Window, or RT Window but 0 RT. (So whole year just shake leg no need do anything)

I don't think they so nice to let us have 'free' year right? Even though total is still 20 sessions over 2 years.

Dun think you can do 20 IPPT. You have to complete your IPT or RT. Also, only first 3 IPPT are paid.

oddodd

Reaction score
extension

hi guys, my current situation is like i have completed 7 session for IPT and my window is closing in few days time.

can i ask for an extension for the last 3 session of IPT to be taken?

If yes, how long an extension can i get?

Thanks in advance.

Calander

Reaction score
hi guys, my current situation is like i have completed 7 session for IPT and my window is closing in few days time.

can i ask for an extension for the last 3 session of IPT to be taken?

If yes, how long an extension can i get?

Thanks in advance.

there are no extension at all as IPT is purely a voluntary program. furthermore, mindef has given the privilege in allowing IPT to be completed within 12 months instead of 9 previously.

either u complete the remaining on every alternate days if it allows, or RT for 20-D in your next window.

oddodd

Reaction score
extension

there are no extension at all as IPT is purely a voluntary program. furthermore, mindef has given the privilege in allowing IPT to be completed within 12 months instead of 9 previously.

either u complete the remaining on every alternate days if it allows, or RT for 20-D in your next window.

my window close aug 5th 2015. so it is not possible to complete 3 more session of IPT already. complete 20 rt in next window means by aug 5th 2016?

and will i still get charge for not able to complete IPT this window?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my window close aug 5th 2015. so it is not possible to complete 3 more session of IPT already. complete 20 rt in next window means by aug 5th 2016?

and will i still get charge for not able to complete IPT this window?

Thanks in advance.

1. As your window closes on 5 Aug, it is not possible to complete 10 IPT session by then.
2. You will not get charged for failing to complete IPT, which is a voluntary program. The first session of your IPT was an IPT-IPPT, which means you have already done an IPPT attempt this window. So relax, no charge. :)
3. In your next window, you will need to complete 13 RT sessions (20 - 7). So you have until August 2016 to do 13 RT Sessions.
4. The 8th RT session is an IPPT. If you pass that IPPT, you are done for the year. Otherwise, complete all 13 RT sessions.
5. You will only get charged if you do not complete all 13 sessions next window.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I did 9 x IPT sessions

Recently go ICT and do my IPPT

After that, I received SMS saying I cleared my window, so I guess I don't need to do my "10th IPT session" ?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess so ? So since I got the SMS, then I guess I no need to do that "10th IPT session" ?

Yes, the sms is accurate. If you want to feel doubly-safe, you can also check ns.sg or call NS hotline to confirm.

ICT-IPPT is a valid IPPT, and if you hit your PPT, then you have fufilled your IPPT requirements for the window.

redorangeyellow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i didnt take my ippt and have to do RT after my bday window, is it possible to take ippt during any of the RTs and clear ippt? Or just during 8th, 14th session or something?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i didnt take my ippt and have to do RT after my bday window, is it possible to take ippt during any of the RTs and clear ippt? Or just during 8th, 14th session or something?

You mean if you didn't pass right? If you didn't take at all then you'll be an IPPT defaulter and get charged already.

If you did not pass IPPT and have to do RT, it is not possible to take IPPT except on the 8th & 14th sessions.

The only exception is an ICT-IPPT. Meaning in your RT window, your unit calls you up for ICT and book an IPPT for you, and you pass that.

cbu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IF tmp pes E1L9 for upper limb 1yr but only excused 1mth IPPT/RT/IPT, means still need to take RT after 1mth :s11::s11::s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.