netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The boon lay power one ah?

Sent from TGS using GAGT

tumblr_m3xrtsmgs11rn435g.gif

voltshin

Reaction score
thinking of trying out vilain Gold Digger... any bro can advise where to get it at the cheapest price?

thanks

sogatda

Reaction score
thx dapper. may i know which is the 'easiest' to wash off/degrease petroleum based pomade? dont include hybrids

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, I had been using gatsby (pink) for the longest of time and came across this thread. I am just wondering if gold digger or dyanmite clay is the better option for me if I am going for the undercut with quiff hairstyle :)

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha how to see sia. hahaha :s22:

M no expert but looks to me that there is use of hair spray, in which case maybe less critical on how good your wax/clay is to keep the hold.

The volume def need proper blow dry to achieve though.

Plus not forgetting he is 0.5 malay n 0.5 amdk(?) genetics so makes it even less comparable, even if u use the exact same product as him mayb get diff results.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M no expert but looks to me that there is use of hair spray, in which case maybe less critical on how good your wax/clay is to keep the hold.

The volume def need proper blow dry to achieve though.

Plus not forgetting he is 0.5 malay n 0.5 amdk(?) genetics so makes it even less comparable, even if u use the exact same product as him mayb get diff results.

Lol like you say. For this to stay. Confirm need spray. Like tons. Haha and usually won't last and stay this shape. Lol.
Def not pomade. Look abit like claymation but if spray is being used. It could be anything Haha

Gabsty also can lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, I had been using gatsby (pink) for the longest of time and came across this thread. I am just wondering if gold digger or dyanmite clay is the better option for me if I am going for the undercut with quiff hairstyle :)

Haha. Same old style. You need Pre styling spray. Volume. And you need something like.
Dynamite Clay works
Blumaan wax works
Beeswax Mr pomp works.
Vantachi works lol

For quiff. Impt is the volume and blow dry technique.
You get this 2 right. Pretty much all the above will work.
Claymation may or will work too. Depends lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.