Apple Watch

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
swam with it a few times. watch is still running fine.
Wow you are brave!!
This is taken from apple:
"Apple Watch is splash and water resistant but not waterproof. You can, for example, wear and use Apple Watch during exercise, in the rain and while washing your hands, but submerging Apple Watch is not recommended. Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529."

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno whether to buy this after I get my iPhone or wait for Watch 2. I guess its true that any manufacturer will learn important lessons from consumers after the first launch and implement significant improvements in the 2nd gen product.

Having said that, there weren't significant differences between iPad and iPad 2. Sure the specs were improved but there were no earth shattering new features or changes.

But for me I guess the reason to wait is to see if Watch 2 is backwards compatible with Watch straps. If so at least its worth it to buy more straps.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno whether to buy this after I get my iPhone or wait for Watch 2. I guess its true that any manufacturer will learn important lessons from consumers after the first launch and implement significant improvements in the 2nd gen product.

Having said that, there weren't significant differences between iPad and iPad 2. Sure the specs were improved but there were no earth shattering new features or changes.

But for me I guess the reason to wait is to see if Watch 2 is backwards compatible with Watch straps. If so at least its worth it to buy more straps.

Watch 2 is supposedly better than the current Watch but it'll only be available next year, unless u can wait or it's not urgent.

To me, the current watch is very cool and I wear it every single day siince I bought it on July 7. There's no ending to a newer product due to product life cycle or if the product has been discontinued. If u want it, just get it.

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a space grey sport watch and I am so tempted to get the stainless steel Milanese watch too
I think I will get it when they launch watch2 next year

The Apple watch is really beautiful....beats all the android watches out there

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a space grey sport watch and I am so tempted to get the stainless steel Milanese watch too

Agree 100%. I love my black stainless steel. More than that is the real smartness in this watch. Not perfect, but close to it.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But do u think the Milanese strap is more suitable for women instead?

Agree on the other smart watches. Look at Samsung's Gear watch, it's bulky and big, seems quite awful too. But Sony's one looks pretty good, though haven't tried playing with it.

Abram

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find spigen watch stand and the spigen thin fit casing? Been hunting for it!
Thanks!

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find spigen watch stand and the spigen thin fit casing? Been hunting for it!
Thanks!
Try the shop p2mobile at burlington square.
http://carousell.com/p/19440203/

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I never saw the watch stand but the thin fit is available at Raffles City Nubox.

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw Randy Jackson(american idol judge) at Takashimaya yesterday. He wore the silver link apple watch.

ianfann

Reaction score
I saw Randy Jackson(american idol judge) at Takashimaya yesterday. He wore the silver link apple watch.

You referring to this model?
MlapER8.png

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What surprise me was the fact that he was not as big as i thought he would be. Yeah wearing the silver link stainless steel.

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I m not a fanboy n have been using non Apple smartwatches before
I honestly believe Apple has a winner here and the watch is better than its competitors in terms of simplicity n ease of use. That's Apple forte

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.