Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

intrance

Master Member
Reaction score
hi bro.. do you have promotion as Nepresso's Inissia & Aeroccino Bundle?

thanks in advance

FreeRoon

Reaction score
Hi would like to know if cleaning the machine will be troublesome anot? Cuz I am scare of a unclean or hard to clean machine

barok

Reaction score
Hi, When are you going to sell Nespresso Lattissima Pro in your website. Any plans?

procmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice, I'm looking for a Nespresso machine and stumbled onto this thread.

Questions:

1. How long is the warranty?
2. Who is the warranty by?
3. Prices on the site are all SGD right?
4. Any lead-time on the Nespresso Inissia?

MEZZO

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been using the red Citiz (& milk) for quite a while already. Suddenly, last week it couldn't power on (no light on button). Can the machine be repaired? or I have to get a new machine since there is no warranty buying from you?

chanvh

Reaction score
Just wanted to note here I've had my Nespresso Citiz from Bro Unwanted for quite a few years now. It did breakdown but mainly the chamber and power board unit needs replacing. Locally it can be repaired and they provide friendly loan unit during the tenure of the repair. So you're getting great service and quality from purchasing a Nes unit. Those who cannot live without coffee and want it quick, this is the best for my opinion. As for any Francis X7.1 or Illy machines, since they still use plastic per the capsule design - I've not got any comments for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.