[PSA] Only go BINTAN Lagoon Resort if you are rich

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
Just came back from the most carrot-chopping place ever!

Here's how they carrot chop tourists:

1) Their minimart sell items without price tag and got tricked into buying one 1.5 litre mineral water at S$4.30

2) One chocolate milk shake costs S$8

3) One magnum ice cream costs S$4

4) One hour massage costs S$100 (SG only costs half of that!)

5) One hour ride on an all-terrain vehicle costs S$132 for 2 pax

6) One buffet with most expensive items being stew beef and flower crab costs S$45 per pax.

7) One nasi goreng costs $18, haven't include 10% tax and 10% service charge. Everything u eat there will incur 10% tax and 10% service charge, that's why one magnum can originally cost $3.3 and after tax become S$4!

Things are so expensive that I wanna go out and explore, so I ask the staff how to travel out, he told me he cannot share... as they want to keep us within the resort!

Come on, even Bangkok is cheaper and their economy is better than Indon. What warrants such sky-high pricing?

So if you don't want to be carrot head, u literally have nothing to do the whole time in their expensive resort!

Only redeeming factors are clean beach and good service. Every of them smiling so happily at you as they prepare their carrot chopping board!

in b4 no money don't go tour

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heard a lot liao
This Bintan Lagoon entered my boycott list liao

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
ki5Mm9O.gif

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
Heard a lot liao
This Bintan Lagoon entered my boycott list liao

u clever la, I did my research and some say no good but some say until VERY good. I go and believe those unethical bloggers who mostly get paid to write for the lagoon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.