[PSA] Only go BINTAN Lagoon Resort if you are rich

JinTaoKee

Banned
Reaction score
Their hotdog bun cost 4 dollar ok.
The hotdog are those 2 for 10 pcs hot dog sold at NTUC type.

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
even the rich ang mo also cannot take it.

This ang mo lady go order one mineral water, 3 chocolate bars and when the cashier tell her the price, she only took the mineral water and one bar and return the rest.

maxieb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go bintan on sinkapore holiday is like that huan because their main business is from sinkie mah

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even the rich ang mo also cannot take it.

This ang mo lady go order one mineral water, 3 chocolate bars and when the cashier tell her the price, she only took the mineral water and one bar and return the rest.

They charge her in USD?

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS jin noob, 1st time go bintan ah?
must bring your own drinks n instant noodles there
buy at ntuc, not at tanah merah terminal

of coz eat at the hotel restaurant, u cant complain much, but i dont think anyone goes to their minimart to buy things. only NOOBS

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

of coz eat at the hotel restaurant, u cant complain much, but i dont think anyone goes to their minimart to buy things. only NOOBS

Then go there can spend on what?

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
Snorkeling is pay for their equipment? How much?
Jet ski is how much?

yes pay for their equipment and instructor who will bring u out on a banana boat. cant remember how much now but they need minimum pax

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
yes, it is a resort after all... the things all expensive...

i agree it is resort, but they are INDON resort leh, not 1st world economy resort. What they have to charge such price?

U say match sg price already very expensive, they even double it! One hour massage at S$100!

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score

ok la next time i will be like china man and do this. wait... i am not going to even go through such effort to go there!

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i agree it is resort, but they are INDON resort leh, not 1st world economy resort. What they have to charge such price?

U say match sg price already very expensive, they even double it! One hour massage at S$100!
oyy...bintan lagon ish fully owned by sinkie hokay. thats why all the price ish in sgd. no need to bother changing to rupiah.
dun beliebe me go reserach chiurself

Lexmerc

Master Member
Reaction score
Last time when I was 17, first time travel out of SG so go nearby area test water first. Chose Bintan. Never ever will i step foot in back.

Stayed at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.
1) Entire of Bintan, there's only this big supermarket for shopping. Expect something that looks like a cramped up sheng shiong.
2) Night market for supper. Something like penang with 5 stalls?? All selling cha kway teow and some goreng stuff. Was warned not to venture out of that compound (as big as a football field) cos that's where the gangs hang out, not very safe for foreigners.
3) Signed up for some water activities - some idiot travel agent told me there water is VERY clear, bullshiat!. Van drove a bunch of us there, sea water receded, end up walking on sea bed instead. .. Driver said dry season for those few months. How convenient to still take the tour money!
4) Food, make sure your package bao inside. No other food area... seafood over there is pretty low quality.

Chatted up with the driver, he himself say to charging sky high prices to tourists is the only thing they can do. There is no jobs, no company would want to go there. The young ppl ambition is to go Batam, that's where the money is :s22:

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
oyy...bintan lagon ish fully owned by sinkie hokay. thats why all the price ish in sgd. no need to bother changing to rupiah.
dun beliebe me go reserach chiurself

so it is true? I just heard it is run by Sinkie too. No wonder a lot of marketing, get bloggers to write and market them. Active on trip advisor.

Silly right, once people experience this shat, they won't have returning customers for sure.

I see ang mo so urgent to board the ferry and face very sad too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.