[PSA] Only go BINTAN Lagoon Resort if you are rich

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got non-carot resort there to recommend bo?

Nv go bintan before but is interested to see see look look.

cloverpark

Master Member
Reaction score
TS jin noob, 1st time go bintan ah?
must bring your own drinks n instant noodles there
buy at ntuc, not at tanah merah terminal

of coz eat at the hotel restaurant, u cant complain much, but i dont think anyone goes to their minimart to buy things. only NOOBS

Wah lao, why need torture yourself by eating instant noodles? Can go trikora beach or tanjung pinang, eat until you so drop. :s13:

Lem_Koek_Far

Reaction score
bro, might as well go batam

more things to do and definitely spend less

moi go massage one hour $6 nia

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to batam once and pay 1k and tats the only time i went the resortis almost 600 for 3d 2 n lol bad choice of resort

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow... prices went up so much ??
last time i go in 2009 .. i think not so expensive.

whatmeworry

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you trace.......Bintan resorts mostly developed by who...you will know why so expensive.
Sinkies pwn sinkies.

oyy...bintan lagon ish fully owned by sinkie hokay. thats why all the price ish in sgd. no need to bother changing to rupiah.
dun beliebe me go reserach chiurself

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lao, why need torture yourself by eating instant noodles? Can go trikora beach or tanjung pinang, eat until you so drop. :s13:

haha instant noodles for supper craving n in case u find the room service too ex lol

whatmeworry

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About Bintan Resorts, Bintan Island, Indonesia

Located just 45 minutes via a catamaran ride from Singapore, Bintan Resorts is a multi-award winning, integrated tropical beach resort destination with world-class facilities. “Bintan Resorts” refers generally to the area on the entire northern coast of the Indonesian Island of Bintan which is master-planned and managed by PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala. There are currently five independently owned and operated beach resorts, four designer golf courses, as well as a range of recreational facilities and attractions located within it.

About Bintan Resorts International

Bintan Resorts International (BRI) conducts investment and destination marketing for the destination, and together with travel trade members and media, promotes the destination internationally. The company is also the tourism development planner and management consultancy company to master plan and manage Bintan Resorts.*

About PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala

PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala (BRC) is the operational arm of Bintan Resorts International. Its roles include estate management, utilities provision, operations management and community development.

Both Bintan Resorts International and* PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala are subsidiaries of Gallant Venture Ltd, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. As the developer, master planner and operator of the popular holiday destination Bintan Resorts, Bintan Resorts International and PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala have extensive experience in destination & investment marketing, resort development, operations, infrastructure development and management.

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from the most carrot-chopping place ever!

Here's how they carrot chop tourists:

1) Their minimart sell items without price tag and got tricked into buying one 1.5 litre mineral water at S$4.30

2) One chocolate milk shake costs S$8

3) One magnum ice cream costs S$4

4) One hour massage costs S$100 (SG only costs half of that!)

5) One hour ride on an all-terrain vehicle costs S$132 for 2 pax

6) One buffet with most expensive items being stew beef and flower crab costs S$45 per pax.

7) One nasi goreng costs $18, haven't include 10% tax and 10% service charge. Everything u eat there will incur 10% tax and 10% service charge, that's why one magnum can originally cost $3.3 and after tax become S$4!

Things are so expensive that I wanna go out and explore, so I ask the staff how to travel out, he told me he cannot share... as they want to keep us within the resort!

Come on, even Bangkok is cheaper and their economy is better than Indon. What warrants such sky-high pricing?

So if you don't want to be carrot head, u literally have nothing to do the whole time in their expensive resort!

Only redeeming factors are clean beach and good service. Every of them smiling so happily at you as they prepare their carrot chopping board!

in b4 no money don't go tour

Most of the batam/bintan resorts frequented by Singaporeans are owned (partially or fully) by singaporeans

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
About Bintan Resorts, Bintan Island, Indonesia

Located just 45 minutes via a catamaran ride from Singapore, Bintan Resorts is a multi-award winning, integrated tropical beach resort destination with world-class facilities. “Bintan Resorts” refers generally to the area on the entire northern coast of the Indonesian Island of Bintan which is master-planned and managed by PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala. There are currently five independently owned and operated beach resorts, four designer golf courses, as well as a range of recreational facilities and attractions located within it.

About Bintan Resorts International

Bintan Resorts International (BRI) conducts investment and destination marketing for the destination, and together with travel trade members and media, promotes the destination internationally. The company is also the tourism development planner and management consultancy company to master plan and manage Bintan Resorts.*

About PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala

PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala (BRC) is the operational arm of Bintan Resorts International. Its roles include estate management, utilities provision, operations management and community development.

Both Bintan Resorts International and* PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala are subsidiaries of Gallant Venture Ltd, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. As the developer, master planner and operator of the popular holiday destination Bintan Resorts, Bintan Resorts International and PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala have extensive experience in destination & investment marketing, resort development, operations, infrastructure development and management.

shat. thanks for info, now I know why they seems to have some Singaporean business man shrewd moves

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never travel out of your resort area? got cheaper minimart + massage

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.