SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

cbu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya...must go...Just that you are excuse upper limb...can skip push ups.

wah... if really like that super sianz...
run also need to swing arm what.. I hug my fractured arm and walk during RT? funny right?

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You put tmp means temporary? So your PES status is still under review? Still liable for IPPT but excused for one month, after which your PES could be upgraded

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I know IPPT and IPT/RT takes about the same time in the FCC and IPPT is not paid.

But IPPT is a lot 'slacker' than IPT/RT. Just 2 mins of static station + walk/run for 2.4km. I attended RT this year and have tried various colors and they make me feel unwell. My health is more important than the $9 I get per session.

Previously:
2013: IPPT Window: Attended 4 IPPT Sessions
2014: RT Window: Had to do 16 RT sessions and it was really bad. I feel very unwell like dying that kind. Not exaggerating but my physical fitness is damn hopeless.

Now my 2015 window will be opening soon.

My plan is like this

2015: IPPT Window. Attend D IPPT.
2016: RT Window. Attend 20 - D RT. (RT for 2015)
2017: IPPT Window. Attend D IPPT (RT for 2016 leh? you haven't pass IPPT)
2018: RT Window. Attend 20 - D RT. (again, RT for 2017)

So yes total sessions will be 20 over 2 years but RT is paid whereas only first 3 IPPT is paid. But since IPPT is ALOT more comfortable for me, I want to spam IPPT sessions to reduce RT sessions. 20 IPPT is better than 20 RT for me.

doesn't work. see in red. you have to factor in multiple years, just see 1 or 2 years no use wan. in actual fact, attending IPT yields the least sessions required if you think about it.

next, once you enter RT, you cannot book ippt until the 8th sessions onwards.

cbu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You put tmp means temporary? So your PES status is still under review? Still liable for IPPT but excused for one month, after which your PES could be upgraded

pes E1L9 is temporary 1 yr. 1yr later review again
excused upper limb 1yr
but excused ippt/rt/ipt 1month...

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
doesn't work. see in red. you have to factor in multiple years, just see 1 or 2 years no use wan. in actual fact, attending IPT yields the least sessions required if you think about it.

next, once you enter RT, you cannot book ippt until the 8th sessions onwards.

Hi, you're a bit mistaken. I have already confirmed that part. Once you fail IPPT in a year, your next year will be an RT window instead of IPPT window.

See my remarks in blue.

2015: IPPT Window. Attend D IPPT. Fail to pass by end of the year.
2016: RT Window. Attend 20 - D RT. (RT for 2015) Finish and Done. No additional IPPT FOR 2016.
2017: IPPT Window. Attend D IPPT (RT for 2016 leh? you haven't pass IPPT) No such thing as RT for 2016 in 2017. 2017 will be a new new IPPT window.
2018: RT Window. Attend 20 - D RT. (again, RT for 2017)

See if you do not pass IPPT in 2015. You will just do RT in 2016. After you complete RT in 2016, you do not have to do IPPT or RT for 2016 anymore.

So essentially:

2015: IPPT Window.
2016: RT Window (For 2015). Finish RT and done for the year.
2017: New IPPT Window.
2018: RT Window for 2017. Finish RT Window and done for the year.

So you see, IPPT Window only comes once every 2 years now. :)

I think you thought that in 2016, you have to do RT for 2015, and still do a new IPPT for 2016. That would be really painful. :s13:

So with the new system, you can do 10 IPT per year, or do IPPT + RT totalling 20 sessions over 2 years. Total is the same.

The difference is IPPT only 3 paid, all IPT/RT are paid. But IPPT is the "most slack" session.

Last edited:

TheSexposed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a question.

if i failed my 2.4km by 1 second, is there any way to appeal?

anyway anyone know how long does a RT session last ? how many hours?

thanks!! :s12::s12::s12:

velato2006

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, a question.

if i failed my 2.4km by 1 second, is there any way to appeal?

anyway anyone know how long does a RT session last ? how many hours?

thanks!! :s12::s12::s12:

You could negotiated with the PTI on the spot to give you that 1 second but now like too late liao, its already been keyed into the system.

RT session my quess would take around 2-3hrs depending on how fast the PTI wants to progress.

velato2006

Banned
Reaction score
I took my IPPT on 4 aug , pass with incentive but until now havent get awarded to my bank acc. How long does it usually take to receive??

xuanzang123

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanna check something about ippt.

I just ord in jun 2015, and today I book my ippt and got a gold,
My birthday is in 14 dec.

So can I confirm that from my ord till my birthday is consider year 0?, will I still get the 500 or just extra money from silver to gold consider during my NSF time never get gold before I ord

So after my birthday 14 dec 2015, let's say 30 dec I take again is year 1? So if I still can maintain gold I'll still get the 500 right apart from the one I took today if have ?
Anyone can enlighten me!
Thanks so much

CloudKami

Reaction score
rt need to attempt ippt 3 times right, but can i opt out of it and go rt instead? if not, can just register situp/pushup with number tag but dont do?

reason being confirm cannot pass no point embarassing oneself.:s22:

Calander

Reaction score
rt need to attempt ippt 3 times right, but can i opt out of it and go rt instead? if not, can just register situp/pushup with number tag but dont do?

reason being confirm cannot pass no point embarassing oneself.:s22:

during ur stipulated RT-IPPT, u have to attempt it as IPPT.

perhaps u report sick after in-pro, only than u do not need to do any stations.

junny1

Reaction score
Problem with sit ups

Hi I have a problem with the sit ups.

As I am tall and tend to slouch a little, I have unbalanced shoulders and for the sit ups station its a struggle to reach 32 sit ups because whenever I do a sit up I have difficulty due to the bony part above my buttocks will have some pain and result in slower going down and coming up. has it got to do with strength? I also have difficulty attempting pull ups in the past.

Please help as I have to take ippt soon

Calander

Reaction score
how to go for IPT at park? how to book?

Online NS.sg dont have this option...only got the usual camps for IPT....

are u sure that u do not have such options in the ns portal?

it is just below the selection of FCCs!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.