Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericz520

Reaction score
Nope I can transfer full amount till $0 in mCash to my Dash savings account. I always keep mCash at $0.
That's weird. I need help man. SCB like not helping me. :(

- If you have Dash pay already. You need to apply Dash Easy at the SCB Branch. Which is at Plaza Singapura.

Zapper1819

Master Member
Reaction score
That's weird. I need help man. SCB like not helping me. :(

- If you have Dash pay already. You need to apply Dash Easy at the SCB Branch. Which is at Plaza Singapura.

Normally they will help u create the bank acc at their ps branch.

chowck

Reaction score
They hv 2 people serving me when I recently applied for one at Clementi. One who is usual scb executive so when he heard that I also need to open Dash easy, he said there's another guy looking after that.:s8:

Not sure whether other branches working the same way.

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
depend on which market - HKSE has board lots per company, SGX is board lots of 100s except bonds in 1000s

Thank you! I got too excited and forgot that scb doesn't update the balance in securities account immediately one, that's why my order got rejected :o

boopit

Reaction score
can i ask when we sell a US stock, does the money go into the USD account or the SGD basic trading account?

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask when we sell a US stock, does the money go into the USD account or the SGD basic trading account?

SCB will match the currency that you sell. So when your USD-denominated stocks are sold, the money comes back in USD.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dunno if it's down but I use it this morning to buy OCBC and Comfort...

platopus

Reaction score
Sian, is SC trading down again? logged in and my E saver and all securities account are there but my online trading page has nothing (asking me to apply) none of my stocks are shown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.