SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

wakui00

Reaction score
Hi all,

With the recent changes made to the IPPT format,
Can i know whats the duration for 1 session of RT now? and what sort of exercise can i expect to do in RT. Thanks!

Last edited:

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

What the recent changes made to the IPPT format,
Can i know whats the duration for 1 session of RT now? and what sort of exercise can i expect to do in RT. Thanks!

New IPPT is 3 station: pushup, situp and 2.4 run

1 session RT about 1 and half hour.
got diff color tag for diff exercise and u can choose.
For eg: got sport and games, got running, IPPT training etc

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Great...Just realised you can book for evening lesson on the same day as long as it's before 12 noon.

And for morning and afternoon session, you can book as long as it's before 12 midnight previous day.

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Under the new standard, i just need to pass (with 51 points)? no longer need to pass with incentive to clear the IPPT right?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi. Under the new standard, i just need to pass (with 51 points)? no longer need to pass with incentive to clear the IPPT right?

all along this is the case, even when it was 5-stations ippt. there is and also was, able to pass IPPT without incentives.

LaoBuSiDe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, this is a weird question, but if I take 10 sessions of IPT and passed my PPT,

1) Can I continue to go for more IPT sessions? (assume still within my birthday window)

2) Will I be paid for the additional IPT sessions?

Thanks in advance :o

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT got money in the first place? I though only IPPT & RT have money?

hmm, this is a weird question, but if I take 10 sessions of IPT and passed my PPT,

1) Can I continue to go for more IPT sessions? (assume still within my birthday window)

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this new ippt like easier then in the past no?

tried at maju and got gold instead of my customary silver.

LaoBuSiDe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya starting this year we are paid for IPT... but the money aside, I think is good routine for me to exercise once a week, so if I can go for a few more IPT sessions, why not? Even if not paid I'll also want to go. :s13:

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya starting this year we are paid for IPT... but the money aside, I think is good routine for me to exercise once a week, so if I can go for a few more IPT sessions, why not? Even if not paid I'll also want to go. :s13:

NOT bad leh. go one session get paid around $30 a trip. usually go gym is we pay instead haha.

at end of day get ippt award is a win win. downside is go IPT/IPPT not as satki as go gym see mei mei.

Bakbar

Reaction score
Hi, got a question about IPT.

Since we are doing the new 3-station IPPT now, are there any changes to the IPT and the PPT bands?

I failed the new IPPT, and now going to IPT. If IPPT need 51 points to pass, how many we need to "pass" IPT then no need go RT?

KaiserBreath

Reaction score
Hi guys,

RT now first session still IPPT? If passed, will clear both this year window and previous window? Since the IPPT is taken on new window now like last time.

Calander

Reaction score

1. You can take more than 10 IPT sessions as it is a voluntary program. But only need 10 sessions of attendance to clear your window regardless satisfying PPT or not.

2. Paid for additional IPT sessions (more than 10)? Answer is NO.

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, got a question about IPT.

Since we are doing the new 3-station IPPT now, are there any changes to the IPT and the PPT bands?

I failed the new IPPT, and now going to IPT. If IPPT need 51 points to pass, how many we need to "pass" IPT then no need go RT?

Refer to your respective PPT standards via the mobile app (easier to navigate in my opinion).

And, did you mentioned that you are now going for IPT? RT will only be applicable when you failed to have 10 IPT sessions, regardless whether you meet your PPT standards or not.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.