Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

I'mknotdumb!

Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested in paid iptv, i like to watch channel like HBO, drama channel (chinese) anyone can introduce me who to find to try their trials

ventin

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to know which iptv suits me best. I want to watch EPL and my dad want to watch shows from taiwan and hong kong. Dont need any recording, just fast and smooth streaming.

thanks for any help.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to know which iptv suits me best. I want to watch EPL and my dad want to watch shows from taiwan and hong kong. Dont need any recording, just fast and smooth streaming.

thanks for any help.

see post #19

gunners007

Reaction score
Shafa market

If u using android device, google for " shafa market" , it like playstore but from china and mainly for tv and video apps.

After install shafa market on your a droid device, u can search for QYTV, IWholeTV, these r 2 of the many paid iptv, 1 yr is approx sgd$40, plently of channels.

There are other free app like 光芒体育 allow u to watch bpl. VST app got good movies n drama.

You can also google for "tvapp.so", it a free app that can download on andorid.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry , HIJACK abit

Which will be the easiest way (box) just to watch CCTV , Jiangsu channel and some sports ?

Stupid singtel raided the channels when I just recon not too long ago for my folks. If I sign Mio will be pretty stupid now.

So am looking for some easy to use methods or boxes .

TIA

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry , HIJACK abit

Which will be the easiest way (box) just to watch CCTV , Jiangsu channel and some sports ?

Stupid singtel raided the channels when I just recon not too long ago for my folks. If I sign Mio will be pretty stupid now.

So am looking for some easy to use methods or boxes .

TIA

china channels are easily available, they are free. what you need is an android tv box, and free apps such as hdptv, tvlive etc.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
china channels are easily available, they are free. what you need is an android tv box, and free apps such as hdptv, tvlive etc.

cool.
May I ask . If any good box which can pretty much plug n play with minimal settings? Old folks not that savvy and I am not staying with them worried to high end anything wrong I will need to zoom up and down and frustrate everyone.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cool.
May I ask . If any good box which can pretty much plug n play with minimal settings? Old folks not that savvy and I am not staying with them worried to high end anything wrong I will need to zoom up and down and frustrate everyone.

himedia box is quite user friendly.

the menu is easy to operate.

If you want, you can go to the extreme, e.g install hdptv and set it to autostart, can watch right away, and use number on the remote to change channel, similar to operating starhub box.

Nokaut

Reaction score
Hi guys. I would like to get an IPTV/android box and subscription, mostly for live BPL, NFL, and UFC telecasts. Which box and subscription would suit me best if I am on Singtel fibre? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.