YuppTV users - share your views!

TechZSG

Reaction score
Anyone on here use YuppTV? I'm keen to know if it's worth the cost since it's a better alternative to StarHub as I'm (read: my wife is) only interested in the Hindi channels to begin with.

So with YuppTV and my WDTV Player or the VQTV player, she could essentially watch all these channels and potentially save me a fair amount.

Also if you are a YuppTV user, refer me and we both get 30days free usage :)

Thanks!

Hadassah Thomas

Reaction score
Hi ,

I am a yupptv user from past 2 years.
They basic package starts from $9.99. It is cheaper and channel are also good. I see them growing in terms of channel quality and very much satisfied with there service.

Please visit there visit there website as they are having spl deals and call there customer support they are very friendly and prompt.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Hi ,

I am a yupptv user from past 2 years.
They basic package starts from $9.99. It is cheaper and channel are also good. I see them growing in terms of channel quality and very much satisfied with there service.

Please visit there visit there website as they are having spl deals and call there customer support they are very friendly and prompt.

any football channels ?? tks

Hadassah Thomas

Reaction score
any football channels ?? tks

yupptv as of now not providing sports channels. I spoke to one of there customer care agent she was telling that they are in process to get them . awaiting for that , cause my husband and son like watching cricket n footbal.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are the streams in HD and smooth? tbh if footie comes to yupp tv the interest levels would be off the roof lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.