Best ramen in Singapore

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xin Hao Ramen @ Bugis Cube.
FD9cTeZ.jpg

x21kXJW.jpg

S$14 for shoyu ramen with extra noodle & meat. Broth for shoyu is kinda salty but still got the distinct tonkatsu taste. The noodles is thick, the texture is not like the normal ramen noodles. Their grilled meat is pretty good but the portion is really little. :look:

WH24GSs.jpg

Fried enoki mushroom is pretty unique.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ramen Santouka @ Cuppage Terrace
sbnP0ON.jpg

VaP9G8U.jpg

50% off promo. Kara miso ramen with Iberico pork cheeks. Still prefers The Central outlet.

lunafan

Reaction score
swear by marutama ramen... so far don't find anyone better against the usual one.

really?
I guess different people really have difference preference.
Find that marutama's broth is too light for me. I prefer heavy broth like ippudo.

Missed ichiran ramen in Japan... hope they open branches here

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ramen Matsuri @ 7 North Canal Road.
Pj3cRfz.jpg

sWaRtiC.jpg

S$14.10 for chicken ramen. The broth taste very similar to Marutama Ramen except that the noodle is slightly thicker. :look:

sl4cQAJ.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Brothers Ramen @ International Plaza.
PmIm8bu.jpg

9JuMymu.jpg

Ordered their chicken ramen. Very clean but yet flavoursome broth. Self made noodle is still very nice. :)

meCi6dS.jpg

h6M1U2B.jpg

Their kakuni is ok not great.

2XBr9nN.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sanpoutei @ Holland Village.

S$16++ for Tonkotsu Ramen. Thick & creamy broth. :lick:

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority but I found Bario (Ramen Champion) to be pretty good and now I'm craving for it. :(

Does anyone know if they are truly gone in SG, and if so, where can I find similar ones to Bario?

Sent from Nexus 5 using GAGT

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bario really no more liao. Can try Chibakara @ Takumen. It's really shiok.
icon14.gif

Takumen_-_Chibakara_1.JPG

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority but I found Bario (Ramen Champion) to be pretty good and now I'm craving for it. :(

Does anyone know if they are truly gone in SG, and if so, where can I find similar ones to Bario?

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Probably going to get flak for this, but this was how I used to like my Bario Ramen lol.
IMG_20140519_184410_zpst9msvoil.jpg

Sent I noticed that Sanpoutei Ramen which you posted seems to have the same type of noodles used by Bario. Is it any close?

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not even close, even for the noodle. Jiro style (二郎系) is rare here.

Probably going to get flak for this, but this was how I used to like my Bario Ramen lol.

Sent I noticed that Sanpoutei Ramen which you posted seems to have the same type of noodles used by Bario. Is it any close?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.