[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Holy sheeeeeeettttt!!!! Looks damn nice leh.
Anyone knows if this is the CUH-1200 version or older??

stormycloud

Reaction score
hi guys. i need your help. my ps4 broke down while i was playing one piece pirate warriors. it now boots up a few second (with the blue light ) than cuts off. may if anyone also encounter this? i wanted to send my ps4 down but i could not find my receipt.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered mine from Sony too.. Tot was the older version till you all mention it then realised i saw wrong on the website.. :s13:

Lucky i make the jump in ordering it..

how much is the sony pre-order price for mgs5 console?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i need your help. my ps4 broke down while i was playing one piece pirate warriors. it now boots up a few second (with the blue light ) than cuts off. may if anyone also encounter this? i wanted to send my ps4 down but i could not find my receipt.
If local warranty by Sony dun really need the receipt once u register it. They will have it in their database

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.