[Official] BlackBerry Priv: the Android Slider

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will only buy it if it runs android. Have been waiting for an android qwerty for the longest time

Same here man, as long as they give me blackberry hub and the keyboard is capacitive. Shut up and take my money :)

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will only buy it if it runs android. Have been waiting for an android qwerty for the longest time

Why not those external KB's?

Yes of cos. For the sake of increasing bb handset adoption rate, they need to inject some android functionality. It'll be cool if Venice can run android app out of the box without compatibility(screen resolution and software) issues like passport, z30.

Hello. Long time no see. :o

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not those external KB's?

Hello. Long time no see. :o
Blackberry makes the best keyboards hands down. U got see the ugly monstrosity known as the Samsung keyboard for s6? Costs like a monstrosity too :0

Last edited:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
external keyboard only usable on a table

need a device with physical qwerty, so that can type accurately while standing in the mrt or walking

Well there's 2... One was sued for obvious plagarism... One is for their phone mainly...
Typo... Samsung galaxy kb...

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Well there's 2... One was sued for obvious plagarism... One is for their phone mainly...
Typo... Samsung galaxy kb...
Am quite interested in the Note 5 keyboard. But not yet seen in singapore. Some online reviews have been critical. Have to test personally. Likely a bit iffy, as the keys are tapping on the screen. Also no backlight

PCI_Slot

Reaction score
Just read the news on Crackberry

This needs to be released as soon as possible.

It is a definite buy for me.

But i expect the price range to be like $1000+

Hopefully they can really control it to around $700-ish. I have this policy of not spending on phones that are more than $1000 (iPhone included) and I managed to find a sweet spot that is the Sony Z3 compact. Best phone i ever had (if I wanna include app variety)

If BB wanna try to even beat the iPhone market, they have to make it around $700. If not ppl will just continue to but iPhones....

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Just read the news on Crackberry

This needs to be released as soon as possible.

It is a definite buy for me.

But i expect the price range to be like $1000+

Hopefully they can really control it to around $700-ish. I have this policy of not spending on phones that are more than $1000 (iPhone included) and I managed to find a sweet spot that is the Sony Z3 compact. Best phone i ever had (if I wanna include app variety)

If BB wanna try to even beat the iPhone market, they have to make it around $700. If not ppl will just continue to but iPhones....

At least 900 one la. You look at passport .

Anyways BlackBerry is not looking to beat iphone. They are in their own league for enterprise users.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.