[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Wow, you guys are simply power..!

All the players are progressing so fast in this new S4. When I click on "Join game", most of the games are now shifted to Greater Rifts instead of Bounties. And difficulties also shifted majority to T4. I am still struggling with my first toon... haha..

But actually, I seems to enjoy the gaming feeling of playing fresh from scratch. The feeling of seeing your char leveling up and finding the gears you need are mixture of both exciting and a little of depressing. Depressing especially after gambling away your hard earn shards but not getting the gear you need... :)

Happy Gaming in S4... :)

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Piang..

Barb use envious blade damn imba man.

I use cold build sesismic slam without any set at all. And I'm critting for 180mil siah!

With WOTB pop I hit 260m...

Best part I'm only para 70... All louya gear.

My cube:

Odyn Son, Obsidian ring, Bracer of Destruction

Sent from Xiaomi Note Pro using GAGT

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Piang..

Barb use envious blade damn imba man.

I use cold build sesismic slam without any set at all. And I'm critting for 180mil siah!

With WOTB pop I hit 260m...

Best part I'm only para 70... All louya gear.

My cube:

Odyn Son, Obsidian ring, Bracer of Destruction

Sent from Xiaomi Note Pro using GAGT

Envious blade is from Act3 cache right? hmm but how is the game play? the kanai's cube make so easy to get your set piece..

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my firewall witch doc hit GR wall at 44. not sure what the problem

ww barb shd be able to hit 50 but need to fish

my DH stuck ard 45. the typical blizzard RNG like to give me GR with flying assassin and elite mobs with reflect damage. very typical

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Envious blade is from Act3 cache right? hmm but how is the game play? the kanai's cube make so easy to get your set piece..

Yea i think Act 3 lol i cant rmb i just wack normal bounties sibei lotsa times and tio one.

As for the skills on barb can solo T5 but will die a few times.

This is my skill rotation with the rubbish envious blade that hit a crapload of 180mil crit:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bPkRUe!ZYbh!cZccbc

My rubbish seasonal barb profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Colonelsoh-2992/hero/65413034

With the new leg dishonored legacy affix + cleave rune gathering storm + envious blade affix = the critcal sibei OP for a lowly geared barb... im critiing 20m-35m for normal hits.

You go try. Not trolling :D

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea i think Act 3 lol i cant rmb i just wack normal bounties sibei lotsa times and tio one.

As for the skills on barb can solo T5 but will die a few times.

This is my skill rotation with the rubbish envious blade that hit a crapload of 180mil crit:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bPkRUe!ZYbh!cZccbc

My rubbish seasonal barb profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Colonelsoh-2992/hero/65413034

With the new leg dishonored legacy affix + cleave rune gathering storm + envious blade affix = the critcal sibei OP for a lowly geared barb... im critiing 20m-35m for normal hits.

You go try. Not trolling :D

dont use raekor if you dont even have FC in your skill.. or you can swap your sprint to FC instead..

I have been soloing GR30 last night.. try to lvl up bane of trap, taeguk and bane of striken to 25 first.. after that will go back to T8 farming.. I hate Rift because have to stop to pick up death breath..

i am using classic build, 4IK, 6Waste sets..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LuckyDiablo-1159/hero/65350542

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how i wish can buy death breath.... 1 night farm 500 DB finish in 10mins zzzzzzz

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont use raekor if you dont even have FC in your skill.. or you can swap your sprint to FC instead..

I have been soloing GR30 last night.. try to lvl up bane of trap, taeguk and bane of striken to 25 first.. after that will go back to T8 farming.. I hate Rift because have to stop to pick up death breath..

i am using classic build, 4IK, 6Waste sets..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LuckyDiablo-1159/hero/65350542

wah bro not sure u trolling or what siol :s22::s22:

i just started on sunday, of course any items i found i just wear first ma. Cant expect me to wear yellow when i have green right?

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah bro not sure u trolling or what siol :s22::s22:

i just started on sunday, of course any items i found i just wear first ma. Cant expect me to wear yellow when i have green right?

no like that, i meant since you are using raekor 2 sets, might as well use FC to utilize the 100% dmg on 1st hit.. :vijayadmin:

i give up sprint for FC

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no like that, i meant since you are using raekor 2 sets, might as well use FC to utilize the 100% dmg on 1st hit.. :vijayadmin:

i give up sprint for FC

:eek:

:s13:

i opposite i give up FC for sprint~ cuz i run faster behind and pewpew Sesimic slam from far.

:(

#coldhardtruthsfornewbiebarbs

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EH HOW SIAH... I ADDICTED TO DIABLO 3 LIAO!! KEEP THINKING OF DIABLO RIGHT NOW!!!

***** HELL!

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol my WW is 100% movement, and I prefer FC because it generate FURY which I need.. Sprint wasted alot fury.. well D3 is addicting for the 1st 2 months.. after that go down the drain liao haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.