SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, got a question about IPT.

Since we are doing the new 3-station IPPT now, are there any changes to the IPT and the PPT bands?

I failed the new IPPT, and now going to IPT. If IPPT need 51 points to pass, how many we need to "pass" IPT then no need go RT?

21pts, 31 pts, 41 pts depending on your band. However, minimum one pt per station.

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I got beer belly and while doing push ups stomach touch the floor am I immediate failure?

slyison

Reaction score
Hello all!

After reading through this thread, it seems that no many people sign up for the Tuesday and Thursday lunch time IPT. Can anyone who went for the session roughly tell me what's the training program like? Can non swimmer join this lunch time swimming ipt thingy?

Ad for the swimming trunk, must it be the SAF issue swimming trunk? Can we wear our own trunk (TYR speedo brand etc) for the training?

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Lunchtime usually go gym or car park shelter cos too hot liao. Training 1.5 h. May be intense depending on how psychotic the trainer is.

maskingtape

Reaction score
Any idea if Khatib FCC changed their running track yet? The last time I went a couple years ago it was old and sandy, can kill people one. Then have been going elsewhere for IPPT, but very far since I stay near AMK. Now wanna try Khatib again.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Kranji FCC...Did Ippt today. We were the second group of runners to run and were 30 seconds behind. Trainer did not deduct 30 seconds from all the runners' time I think.

Still fail anyway even if -30s.

Sapnis

Reaction score
Have any one went to bedok camp to take IPPT? been hearing that its harder to pass there. any thoughts?

Lordzephyr9

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
under the current RT scheme, are we able to extend the window to clear the RT sessions? should we complete 16-17 session when window close, will they close one eye?

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows what time does RT-IPPT start? is it same timing as normal RT?

usually when i report early for RT, i reach about 4pm, i already see ppl doing their stations and some even at 2.4 running...

if can i wan go earlier for the RT-IPPT got less queue...

Calander

Reaction score
under the current RT scheme, are we able to extend the window to clear the RT sessions? should we complete 16-17 session when window close, will they close one eye?

now RT window is already 12-months, but u can clear it less than that.

u should also complete your required number of RT sessions.

no closure of any eyes..

sulpice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know exactly how long the money for ippt award will take to send in to ur account? like i know within 2 weeks, but anyone knows exactly how long?

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know exactly how long the money for ippt award will take to send in to ur account? like i know within 2 weeks, but anyone knows exactly how long?

Within one week.

Going this week to chiong for silver, then fail next session, then gold the last session.

30 dollars per session attended, going to take the max amount of money $600 without doing RT!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.